Also known as: conversion attribution
A way to link a specific advertisement to a Conversion or acquisition.
The most common attribution model is last view/last click. As AdTech advances, other models of attribution are also being used.
- The AdTech Book by Clearcode: Chapter 12. Attribution
- The Top 4 Types of Online Attribution Every Marketer Should Know
- Game Theory Attribution: The Model You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
- What Is Cross-Device Attribution And What’s So Hard About It?
- 7 Multi-Touch Attribution Models For Conversion-Driven Marketers
- The Best Online-Offline Attribution Techniques for Marketers
- Attribution Modeling in Digital Marketing: The Past [Part 1/3]