Data clean rooms have exploded in popularity as a result of the decline in third-party cookies and mobile IDs in programmatic advertising and AdTech.
In this video interview, Michael Sweeney, Head of Marketing at Clearcode, asked Gowthaman Ragothaman, CEO of Aqilliz, a series of questions about data clean rooms.
The questions covered in the video include:
- What is Aqilliz and what do you do?
- What is a data clean room?
- What’s the difference between decentralized and centralized data clean rooms?
- Which companies can use a data clean room?
- What are the main use cases of a data clean room? How can companies use a data clean room for insights, ad targeting, measurement and attribution?
- How can two parties use a data clean room to match their data sets together?
- How can data clean rooms secure user privacy and comply with privacy laws?
- What role does a distributed ledger play in Aqilliz’s data clean room?
- How does encryption work?
- Is it possible to decrypt the hashed and encrypted email address?
- How are companies using the Aqilliz data clean room and in which channels?
- What can we expect to see in the IAB Tech Lab’s standards for data clean rooms?
- What does AWS’ move into the data clean room space mean for vendors?
Get in contact with Michael and Gowthaman on LinkedIn
- Michael Sweeney, Head of Marketing at Clearcode
- Gowthaman Ragothaman, CEO at Aqilliz
- What Is a Data Clean Room and How Does It Work? — Clearcode
- Data clean rooms: The solution for brands’ identity hurdles? — Campaign Asia
- Aqilliz data clean room solution — Aqilliz
- AWS Announces AWS Clean Rooms — AWS