Understanding the fundamentals of online advertising and marketing technology is complex — there are numerous initialisms to learn (e.g. CPA and eCPM), various ways of buying media (e.g. RTB and programmatic direct), as well as dozens of technology platforms (e.g. DSPs and SSPs).
If you have questions that you can’t find the answers to, then send them to us and we’ll try our best to answer them.
Here are just some of the topics you can ask us about:
- AdTech and MarTech platforms like DSPs, SSPs, ad exchanges, CDPs, etc.
- AdTech processes like cookie syncing, real-time bidding, and header bidding.
- Privacy laws like the GDPR, CCPA, and ePrivacy.
- Privacy settings in web browsers like Safari’s ITP, Firefox’s ETP, and Google Chrome’s Privacy Sandbox.
Click on the red button below to send us your questions:
Ask us anything
Ask us anything about AdTech and MarTech
Fill in the form below and send us your questions.
Got Questions About AdTech and MarTech Development?
You can also ask us questions related to AdTech and MarTech development, such as:
- Designing and building AdTech and MarTech platforms from scratch — DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, CDPs, etc.
- Integrating your existing platform with others in the ecosystem — e.g. integrating your DSP with SSPs and ad exchanges.
- Improving the performance of your existing software by optimizing the infrastructure (e.g. Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform).
- Building on top of APIs to create reporting and campaign management dashboards.
- Incorporating new processes into your technology — e.g. cookie syncing and header bidding.
You can send us your questions about AdTech and MarTech development by clicking on the red button above or via our contact page.
We are a full-service software development house specializing in AdTech and MarTech.
Since 2009, we’ve designed, built, and maintained custom advertising and marketing software for both clients, as well as for our own ventures, such as Piwik PRO.
With offices in the US and Europe, our teams have partnered with agencies, vendors, and brands, to build real-time bidding (RTB), programmatic, data management, and analytics platforms for their in-house teams and clients.