Over the past few years, many companies have approached us and inquired about development services for Prebid, which has led us to work on a number of Prebid-related development projects here at Clearcode.
We noticed that many of these projects had very similar scopes and wanted to solve the same problems.
The main problems our clients face with their prebid.js setup are:
- Convenience: For publishers and agencies that manage multiple websites, making changes to a prebid.js setup across multiple websites is very inconvenient.
- Errors: Making changes to the ad slots, demand partners, and prebid.js version requires making manual changes to the code directly, which is highly prone to errors.
- Time: It takes some time to make manual changes to a prebid.js setup, and if you need your web developers to make the changes, then it can delay the implementation of these changes even further.
- Control: In some cases, a prebid.js setup is managed by web developers and not by AdOps or sales teams.
The solution we created to solve these challenges is called the Header Bidding Control Center.
An Overview of Clearcode’s Header Bidding Control Center
What is it?
Our Header Bidding Control Center is an all-in-one solution for managing your Prebid.js setup.
It allows you to change the configuration of ad units, select different demand partners, and upgrade the Prebid.js version — all without having to make any manual changes to the code directly!
How does it work?
This contains the publisher’s or ad agency’s Prebid.js version and all it’s necessary configurations.
What problems does it solve?
In order to manage a typical Prebid.js configuration, manual code changes are required.
Advertising agencies and publishers struggle to manage Prebid.js across multiple websites.
Also, making manual changes to code is highly prone to errors. Even a small error can make your entire Prebid.js setup stop working.
In some cases, you may have to ask your web developers to make the changes, which may delay the changes from being implemented or not implemented correctly.
Our Header Bidding Control Center aims to address all this by generating, deploying and serving this configuration for you.
You’ll be in control of your prebid.js setup and be able to make changes to it in seconds via an easy-to-use interface.
Who can benefit from it?
Our Header Bidding Control Center can be used by any company that has or wants to implement header bidding into the websites they manage, typically publishers and ad agencies.
AdTech companies can also use our Header Bidding Control Center to expand their tech offering by allowing their publisher clients to easily manage their Prebid.js setup.
Also, AdTech companies that don’t currently offer header bidding functionalities can use our Header Bidding Control Center to do so.
What are the main use cases?
- Manage your or your client’s inventory across multiple websites.
- Make changes to the Prebid.js setup, including ad unit properties, demand partner configuration, and prebid version via easy to use UI.
- Analyze the metrics about the Prebid.js setup using metrics for the header-bidding process and Google Ad Manager (requires additional development).
How can you use our solution?
There are two ways you can use our Header Bidding Control Center:
Ready to Use
This variation allows you to start using our Header Bidding Control Center straight away and includes the following main features:
- A white-labelled user interface.
- Ad unit configuration.
- Demand source setup.
- Prebid modules configuration.
Note: Some of these features will be reduced in the MVP version.
This variation includes everything in the Ready to Use offer but also includes custom development services to develop new features, integrations, and a Prebid analytics module to meet your business’s requirements.
Use our Header Bidding Control Center as a white-labelled productWe’ve designed the UI so that it can be white-labelled, allowing you to change the colour scheme to match your company’s branding and offer it as a product to your clients.
Contact us to learn more
Get in contact with our team to request more information about our Header Bidding Control Center, ask questions, and find out how it can benefit your business.Contact Us