To be or to have? With us, you won’t have to choose! You have an opportunity to join our team as a Web Analyst and to have the real impact on the shape of our Piwik PRO Analytics Suite, developed with care and attention right here in Wrocław. We show each step of the way that we are privacy & security experts and now we are looking for someone who wishes to strive with us for better data privacy.
You’ll be challenged to help form our fully-featured analytics suite and have the possibility to cooperate with numerous teams in the company: marketing, development teams and management. We promise to make space for your ideas an implement them as quickly as possible.
Our company was one of two Polish businesses invited to Startup Europe Comes to Silicon Valley (an event gathering the most promising startups from Europe). A month later, the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranking placed us 20th among the fastest growing companies in Central Europe. Interested in helping mold the future of Piwik PRO with us? Read on!
What will you be doing?
- Analytics 360 – planning data measurements; implementing tools and analytics solutions; data gathering and analysis; creating reports and dashboards for management; and writing data-based recommendations
- Helping develop Piwik PRO by designing and testing new features and reports
- Supporting our marketing team by optimizing their operations – conversion and marketing channel optimization and providing new ideas and recommendations)
- Providing ideas and feedback during implementation of new integrations between Piwik PRO products and external software
- Product analytics – analyzing client interactions with Piwik PRO and then providing analysis and feedback to Customer Success and development teams
- Cooperation with the Customer Success team on solving the complex analytics problems of our clients
What do we expect from you?
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of web analytics tools (e. g. Google Analytics, Matamo (Piwik), Adobe Analytics)
- Familiarity with tag managers and similar tools (e. g. Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
- At least basic knowledge of conversion optimization
What do we offer?
- Working at one of the world’s leaders in web analytics technology – an ideal place for any Web Analyst to develop
- An attractive salary (7000 – 11000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- A MyBenefit card
- A lunch card
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere (we really like to keep things informal)
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC.”
7000-11000 PLN net (B2B)
Marek Juszczyński - Head of Marketing
How do we work?Our cheerful marketing department consists of 3 teams that work closely together: the marketing team, the development team, and the design team. Thanks to this unique mix of these diverse skills, we are able to create remarkable advertisements, landing pages, and more importantly, implement and conduct extraordinary marketing campaigns. Our core marketing activities revolve around performance marketing, content marketing, and B2B marketing. If you are not afraid of conversion optimization, lead nurturing, and interest targeting, then that means you are one of us. Our work is coordinated by sprints and Scrum project management. Jira is our best friend and helps us keep track of our daily workflow and allows us to track the progress of our tasks. The marketing process starts with the ideas and concepts created by the marketing team, which are later brought to life by the superhuman powers of our design and development team. This cooperation from all 3 teams leads to outstanding marketing performance.
What makes us unique?Our has the highest ratio of women per square meter in our office. Among the many rare individualities, you will find in our team adventurers from all around the world - from Australia to Germany. On a day to day basis, we cooperate with our colleagues from the sales team in New York and Cologne.
We welcome people who are:
- Cheerful and amusing
- Engaged in teamwork and goal orientated
- Open to new skills and knowledge