We are not a generic software development company — our teams are passionate about designing and building software for today’s challenging advertising and marketing industries. Clients choose us because of our specialization in AdTech & MarTech development. We’ve been designing and building software for companies operating in the online advertising and marketing industries since 2009.
We are looking for a new person who will strengthen our skills in backend development. The team consists of several professionals who have been working together for a few years. And that’s how it is at Clearcode; we try to keep consistent teams and allow them to be as autonomous as possible.
Who we are?
- We are a small team of professionals (6 at the moment).
- We make decisions together as a team — there is nobody who has the final say.
- Usually, we design and build applications from scratch.
- In every project, we have the opportunity to work with the newest technologies available.
- We are focused on quality.
- We make room for and encourage self development by dedicating time each month to learning new things.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with backend solutions for our projects.
- Searching for and researching new technologies outside of our technology stack.
- Cooperating with all the people involved in the project and participating in code reviews, code testing, pair programming, learning and knowledge sharing.
- Participating in the project-scoping phase, meetings, and reviews with customers.
- Possibly working with frontend technologies and gaining DevOps skills (if you would like).
What do we expect from you?
- Basic knowledge and familiarity with:
- Some experience in testing code.
- The ability to communicate with customers in English.
- Communicative Polish.
The nice-to-have skills we are looking for are:
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP) — we usually work with AWS.
- Experience in using Docker & Kubernetes.
- Basic knowledge of Go or Python.
- Basic knowledge of Bash.
- 1+ years of commercial experience is a plus.