We are a small but enthusiastic design team. On a daily basis, we design and deliver the best quality interfaces for our commercial clients, as well as draw illustrations, take photos and process videos. In our free time, we support our marketing and HR teams with their work.
In our work, we focus on aesthetics and usability. We also exchange knowledge, foster teamwork, and cultivate a culture of good feedback.
We are currently looking for an UI/UX Designer to join our team. This person will join our ranks and support us in working with commercial clients, designing high-quality web interfaces and design systems.
In this role, you can certainly count on constant development and many interesting challenges, as well as exercising patience ;)
What will you be doing?
- Working with highly experienced teams of developers on commercial projects, mainly from the AdTech industry, for clients from all over the world.
- Conducting workshops with clients.
- Developing and improving your skills.
- Creating clean, effective, and UI/UX-driven web interfaces.
- Delivering high-quality results based on your design choices and presenting them to the client.
- Preparing style guides for the design systems you create.
Youd be a good fit for our team if you:
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years of commercial experience.
- Have experience in Ul and UX design.
- Are fluent in English both in speaking and writing.
- Can boast a strong portfolio.
- Have experience working with clients or internal stakeholders.
- Can demonstrate practical knowledge of design systems and create style guides.
- Know tools like Sketch and/or Figma at an advanced level.
- Know HTML / CSS at least at the basic level.
- Can and are not afraid to present and, if necessary, defend your work against your colleagues and / or the client.
- Just like working in a team :)
It would be great if you:
- Have experience with video editing.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Send us your CV and portfolio.
- Meet us for a job interview.
- Receive a decision from us :)
There may be an optional task for you to carry out in the recruitment process.