We are a team that designs and builds data-processing platforms and web applications. In our everyday work we face challenges with data analysis, scalability and application performance. We also focus on automating our software development and maintenance processes.
We are looking for a person who will delight us with their skills and experience in the comprehensive design and development of complex web applications. We also value knowledge sharing, a mature approach to business matters and a willingness to participate in customer relations. The person we’re looking for will also work hand in hand with the project manager to lead and inspire other team members to work better.
Apply if you’d like to:
- Guide your team’s work and collaborate closely with management and clients.
- Gain experience in developing big data solutions (Spark, EMR, Athena).
- Learn how to scale distributed applications (Kubernetes, ECS, CloudFormation).
- Use AWS in practice (Redshift, Glue, Lambda).
- Work mainly on new projects without technical debt.
- Share knowledge with other team members.
You’d be a good fit for our team if you:
- Have at least 4 years of commercial experience in developing web applications and designing APIs, including at least 1 year specifically in Python.
- Get along with people easily, have a talent for sharing knowledge, and inspire others to grow.
- Feel comfortable having conversations with customers in English and can evaluate projects from the technical and business perspectives.
- Have leadership skills and experience.
- Take responsibility for the decisions you make.
- Are familiar with relational databases.
- Have skills in testing your code and include quality assurance in every stage of the project.
- Have no problems in using shell, Git, Docker and other basic programming tools.
- Follow coding best practices.
- Know the Polish language.
It would also be great if you have:
- Practical experience with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure).
- Experience in designing the architecture of applications.
- Skills in code optimization and benchmarking.
- An understanding of big data technologies.
- Fluency in other programming languages apart from Python (Clojure, Elixir, Scala, Golang).
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- An interest in pair programming.