Piwik PRO provides advanced solutions for marketers (web analytics and content personalization for web and mobile) tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients. We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data and focus on ensuring the high availability. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership.
The Piwik PRO team consists of seasoned web analytics experts, developers, administrators and project coordinators. We have advised on and delivered a wide range of successful implementations. We take enormous pride in helping businesses and public sector organizations thrive.
You’re the one we’re looking for, if you:
- Have extensive knowledge of Linux
- Have a general understanding of networks (security, TCP/IP protocols)
- Are experienced with relational databases (MySQL/MariaDB) and are acquainted with DB replication issues
- Automate your work with scripts (Bash / Perl / Python / Ruby / other)
- Know what provisioning is and know how to use Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Docker / SaltStack in practice
- Are able to communicate in English – but don’t worry, we’ll help you at the beginning!
It would be cool, if you also:
- Have already used some monitoring tools like Nagios / Munin and Grafana
- Have at least 2 years of commercial experience in a similar position
- Like infrastructure as a service solutions (eg. AWS or Azure) as much as we do and you’re able to back it up
- Know some basic text processing tools, like sed
- Are acquainted with php + http server (apache/nginx) setup
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining our current product infrastructure
- Monitoring our infrastructure, services, system, hardware and applications
- Setting up servers and configuring services
- Analyzing the performance of our infrastructure and suggesting optimal solutions
- Automating our deployment process
What we can offer:
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (7000-11000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups, and the opportunity to join our open-source projects that our teams are working on
- Private health insurance
- A lunch Card
- A Multisport Card
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC.”
7000-11000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract