Piwik PRO is a product that was founded by the AdTech & MarTech experts who develop custom applications for customers under the Clearcode brand. We provide advanced solutions for marketers—web analytics, content personalization for web and mobile, data management and retargeting— tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients.
We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data, and ensure the high availability of services. Our team adjusts the tools and technologies to the actual problems we meet during our daily operations. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership. We’re a trusted partner for governments and enterprises operating in industries where data security is fundamental. Our customers include The European Commision, The Government of Canada as well as global financial and telco corporations.
You’re the one we’re looking for, if you:
- Have extensive knowledge of Linux
- Have a general understanding of networks (security, TCP/IP protocols)
- Are experienced with relational databases (MySQL/MariaDB) and are acquainted with DB replication issues
- Automate your work with scripts (Bash / Perl / Python / Ruby / other)
- Know what provisioning is and know how to use Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Docker / SaltStack in practice
- Are able to communicate in English – but don’t worry, we’ll help you at the beginning!
- Appreciate a flexible work schedule and sometimes focus better in the afternoons – we’re available for our clients from 8 AM to 10 PM, working in shifts
It would be cool, if you also:
- Have already used some monitoring tools like Nagios / Munin and Grafana
- Have at least 2 years of commercial experience in a similar position
- Like infrastructure as a service solutions (eg. AWS or Azure) as much as we do and you’re able to back it up
- Know some basic text processing tools, like sed
- Are acquainted with php + http server (apache/nginx) setup
- Have had the pleasure to support clients from across the pond and you know how to work with them
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining our current product infrastructure
- Monitoring our infrastructure, services, system, hardware and applications
- Setting up servers and configuring services
- Analyzing the performance of our infrastructure and suggesting optimal solutions
- Automating our deployment process
- Participating in the design of products helping optimize the delivery process for US customers
What we can offer:
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (8000-12000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups, and the opportunity to join our open-source projects that our teams are working on
- Private health insurance
- A lunch Card
- A Multisport Card
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
8000-12000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract
Szymon Peñafiel - Region Manager
How do we work?Our primary objective is providing clients with the best possible service. We do this in two ways: first, we maintain the infrastructure and deliver support (using Kanban) plus we develop our products - mostly through automation (using Scrum). In both areas we put an emphasis on the quality of services and product we deliver. We want our clients to choose us, not only due to the uniqueness of the Piwik PRO stack, but also also thanks to the high level of support we offer.
What makes us special?We work with clients from North America so we deal with the time zones discrepancies on a daily basis. To adjust we are among the most flexible teams in the company when it comes to office hours. Thanks to direct communication with our customers we can’t help but polish our English skills every workday. We deal with corporations, governments, financial institutions as well as IT companies – that diversity leads us to approach each customer in a unique manner. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who are still enjoying the challenges they face on a daily basis – often these are quite a complicated topics. We’ve created a distinct atmosphere built on honesty, trust and a culture of independence. We always support each other because we believe in the motto: one for all and all for one. Thanks to our sense of humor (really diverse btw) time passes unbelievably fast in our room.
We’re waiting for people who:
- Are independent and have a 'can do' attitude
- Are able to creatively solve problems
- Are communicative in English, and have an advanced level
- Are open, sincere and willing to share their previous knowledge and experience
- Have experience or knowledge of web analytics and on-premises delivery methodologies