Piwik PRO is a product that was founded by the AdTech & MarTech experts who develop custom applications for customers under the Clearcode brand. We provide advanced solutions for marketers—web analytics, content personalization for web and mobile, data management and retargeting— tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients.
We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data, and ensure the high availability of services. Our team adjusts the tools and technologies to the actual problems we meet during our daily operations. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership. We’re a trusted partner for governments and enterprises operating in industries where data security is fundamental. Our customers include The European Commision, The Government of Canada as well as global financial and telco corporations.
You’re the one we’re looking for, if you:
- Have extensive knowledge of Linux
- Have a general understanding of networks (security, TCP/IP protocols)
- Are experienced with relational databases (MySQL/MariaDB) and are acquainted with DB replication issues
- Automate your work with scripts (Bash / Perl / Python / Ruby / other)
- Know what provisioning is and know how to use Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Docker / SaltStack in practice
- Are able to communicate in English – but don’t worry, we’ll help you at the beginning!
It would be cool, if you also:
- Have already used some monitoring tools like Nagios / Munin and Grafana
- Have at least 2 years of commercial experience in a similar position
- Like infrastructure as a service solutions (eg. AWS or Azure) as much as we do and you’re able to back it up
- Know some basic text processing tools, like sed
- Are acquainted with php + http server (apache/nginx) setup
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining our current product infrastructure
- Monitoring our infrastructure, services, system, hardware and applications
- Setting up servers and configuring services
- Analyzing the performance of our infrastructure and suggesting optimal solutions
- Automating our deployment process
What we can offer:
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (8000-12000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups, and the opportunity to join our open-source projects that our teams are working on
- Private health insurance
- A lunch Card
- A Multisport Card
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
8000-12000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract
Dominik Czajka - Piwik PRO On-Premises PM
How do we work?Based on the two kinds of problems we meet in our everyday work, our workflow comprises of two agile methodologies: SCRUM (for product development, scalability, and automation) and Kanban (for maintaining our clients’ infrastructure). We care a lot about the quality of our solutions, therefore, we implement automated tests and look after every task to ensure it passes the code review.
What makes us special?We develop our own, unique product - self-hosted web analytics. We are a startup, but we have a solid financial and infrastructure backing and extensive experience as a team. We work with different kinds of customers - starting from small startups, to international corporations listed in S&P 500.
We welcome people who:
- Have at least basic knowledge of our technologies and analytics
- Are not afraid to confront complex and non-standard problems
- Are communicative and open for contact with English-speaking clients
- Feel comfortable with making decisions by themselves