Piwik PRO is a product that was founded by the AdTech & MarTech experts who develop custom applications for customers under the Clearcode brand. We provide advanced solutions for marketers—web analytics, content personalization for web and mobile, data management and retargeting— tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients.
We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data, and ensure the high availability of services. Our team adjusts the tools and technologies to the actual problems we meet during our daily operations. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership. We’re a trusted partner for governments and enterprises operating in industries where data security is fundamental. Our customers include The European Commision, The Government of Canada as well as global financial and telco corporations.
We’re looking for a person who will be responsible for architecture design solutions on a product level. They will ensure cohesive documentation and support teams during the implementation process, based on an established process.
What will you be doing?
- Designing architectural solutions for our products taking into account platform integrity, scalability and maintainability
- Cooperating with the development team, taking part in consultations and discussing the best solutions based on code delivered by developers
- Organising cohesive documentation for Piwik PRO Marketing Suite
- Preparing the implementation and maintenance process for our products
What do we expect from you?
- On a technical level:
- Experience in designing software on a macroarchitecture level
- Experience working with platforms based on microservices architecture
- Skills in application scalability
- Very good knowledge of a backend programming language (we prefer PHP or Python)
- Familiarity with databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Strong command of Docker
- Knowledge of applications security issues
- Previous work experience with provisioning
- Soft skills:
- Brilliant communication skills necessary for cooperation with independent PPMS teams
- An ability to work under time pressure
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Commitment and motivation to deliver a high-quality product
- Very good command of English (B2/C1), both written and spoken
- Very good command of Polish language
We can promise:
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (12000 – 14000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- A Multisport Card
- A lunch card
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work remotely (part-time)
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere (we really like to keep things informal)
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
12000 - 14000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract
Kuba Bomba - Product Manager
How do we work?We develop an original product, a marketing stack called Piwik PRO Marketing Suite. We follow agile methodologies, especially SCRUM and Kanban, but we are always striving to improve our workflow. During our two-weeks sprints, we deploy to the test environment on a daily basis in order to later deploy stable versions to the production environment. To organize our work, we use the Atlassian stack – JIRA to manage the tasks and Confluence to help us create and maintain documentation. For code versioning, we use the distributed version control system Git, within GitHub. When developing software, we use the Continuous Integration methodology. We are enthusiastic about microservices architectures and we are gradually rewriting the whole application according to that approach. We put an emphasis on process automation, especially for code testing. We use Travis on a daily basis. Additionally, every pull request is subject to closer look, which we conduct in the form of a peer code review.
What makes us special?Everyone has real influence on the vision of the project and its development direction; we have a flat organizational structure. We take every team member’s opinion into consideration as to to the structure of the organization and choosing technologies. The relationships in the team are informal and friendly, at the office as well as after work. We meet up to play board games, Quake, football, and console classics.
We welcome people who:
- Are able to effectively manage their own time
- Have a willingness to develop themselves and expand their comfort zone
- Want to have a real impact on the development of the product
- Communicative and with a great sense of humor