Piwik PRO Analytics Suite supports our customers in getting insights in users’ behaviors and improving their experience. We’re looking for a one-man army – someone who know MS SharePoint inside and out, has significant experience in developing custom applications for it and is eager to take care of the entire software development process, from gathering requirements to ensuring the proper quality of solution. The chosen candidate will get our hearty confidence in planning, building and maintaining integration between our platform and MS SharePoint.
What would you be doing?
- Developing Piwik PRO SharePoint Analytics (connector between SharePoint farm and Piwik PRO Analytics Suite)
- Developing .wsp and .app packages to integrate Piwik PRO Analytics Suite with SharePoint/Office 365 and supporting clients in the implementation and configuration process
- Preparing installation documentation
- Cooperating with Piwik PRO developers
- Conducting troubleshooting & technical trainings for customers
What do we expect from you?
- Very good knowledge of SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 and Office 365
- Min. 3 years of experience as a SharePoint/.NET developer
- Experience in working with Functional Programming Paradigms
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol and knowledge on how to use it in REST AP
- Experience in testing your code
- Experience in using GIT
- Experience in application release process
- Experience in writing technical specifications and documentation
- Good English communication skills (both speaking & writing)
It would be even better if you have:
- Experience in building software for tracking visitors across the web (e.g. analytics, tag management, and advertising & marketing technologies)
- Experience in SharePoint Framework
What can you expect from us?
- Working on a product and actual influence on its overall shape
- An attractive salary (11000-14000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- An agile work environment
- Smart and quality programming thanks to our code reviews, high-code coverage, and QA reviews
- Private health insurance
- MyBenefit cafeteria
- A lunch Card
- A development tools package with premium access to e-learning services, resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues and knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Unforgettable parties and company retreats
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal