Piwik PRO provides advanced solutions for marketers (web analytics and content personalization for web and mobile) tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients. We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data and focus on ensuring the high availability. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership.
The Piwik PRO team consists of seasoned web analytics experts, developers, administrators and project coordinators. We have advised on and delivered a wide range of successful implementations. We take enormous pride in helping businesses and public sector organizations thrive.
What will you be doing?
- Building and nurturing long-term relationships with customers
- Participating in calls with Piwik PRO clients and analyzing requirements for enterprise customers (DACH)
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of projects
- Running online trainings about our product and its functionalities
- Helping customers to more effectively use our products
- Functioning as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Piwik PRO can better serve our customers
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent command of German (both in writing and speaking) and confidence to communicate in formal conversations (C1)
- Good knowledge of English
- Previous experience in working with corporate clients
- Previous experience in running/coordinating projects
- Analytical skills
- Fluent command of Polish
- Background in web analytics
- Great communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with clients
- A proactive attitude and responsibility for your work
Possessing these assets would be a huge advantage:
- Practical knowledge of any analytics platform
- A willingness to actively engage with the team (you get extra credit for experience with meme creation and a true love for dinosuars!)
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (6000-9000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience by working on exceptional projects
- A development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- A dedicated training program that will show you the ropes of being a Project Coordinator
- Private healthcare
- A Multisport Card
- A lunch Card
- The possibility to work remotely (part-time)
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC.”
6000-9000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract