Piwik PRO is the first privacy-oriented alternative to Google Analytics. Created in 2013 in Europe, Piwik PRO Analytics Suite enables governments, public institutions, private companies and enterprises to analyze and optimize full customer journey. Together with a powerful platform comes high touch customer care, training and professional guidance in obtaining the most valuable insights for our customer’s business. Our product is deployable both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership.
You will be a subject matter expert on Piwik PRO Analytics Suite for our customer’s technical teams to ensure proper deployment and for power users of the platform ensuring frictionless user experience.
This may involve:
- Building and nurturing long-term relationships with customers,
- Participating in calls, analyzing requirements for enterprise customers (mostly EU and USA),
- Finding or figuring out the proper solutions to customer’s technical hurdles,
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of the platform,
- Helping customers to use our products more effectively,
- Being the voice-of-customer internally e.g. when giving feedback to product, customer success, marketing and sales teams.
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent command of English (both in writing and speaking) and confidence to communicate in formal conversations (C1),
- Analytical skills,
- Great communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with clients,
- A proactive attitude and a high degree of accountability for your work.
Possessing these assets would be a huge advantage:
- Practical knowledge of any analytics platform
- Previous experience in working with corporate clients,
- Previous experience in running/coordinating IT projects.