We are a team that designs and builds data-processing platforms and web applications. In our everyday work we face challenges with data analysis, scalability and application performance. We also focus on automating our software development and maintenance processes.
We are looking for a person who will delight us with their skills and experience in the comprehensive design and development of complex web applications. We also value knowledge sharing, a mature approach to business matters and a willingness to participate in customer relations. The person we’re looking for will also work hand in hand with the project manager to lead and inspire other team members to work better.
Apply if you’d like to:
- Gain experience in developing big data solutions (Spark, EMR, Athena).
- Learn how to scale distributed applications (Kubernetes, ECS, CloudFormation).
- Use AWS in practice (Redshift, Glue, Lambda).
- Work mainly on new projects without technical debt.
- Work closely with clients.
- Share knowledge with other team members.
You’d be a good fit for our team if you:
- Have at least 4 years of commercial experience in developing web applications and designing APIs, including at least 1 year specifically in Python.
- Get along with people easily and have a talent for sharing knowledge in a clear and understandable way.
- Feel comfortable having conversations with customers in English and can evaluate projects from the technical and business perspectives.
- Have the potential to be a leader and want to develop your skills in this area.
- Are familiar with relational databases.
- Have skills in testing your code.
- Have no problems in using shell, Git, Docker and other basic programming tools.
- Know the Polish language.
It would be also great if you have:
- Practical experience with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure).
- Experience in designing the architecture of applications.
- Skills in code optimization and benchmarking.
- An understanding of big data technologies.
- Fluency in other programming languages apart from Python (Clojure, Elixir, Scala, Golang).
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- An interest in pair programming.