We are AdTech and MarTech experts. Our teams design and build data-processing platforms and web applications. In our everyday work we face challenges with data analysis, scalability and application performance. We also focus on automating our software development and maintenance processes.
Why should you join us?
- We design and build applications from scratch, without technical debt.
- In our current projects we are designing the architecture and developing HA, data-intensive, and big data systems. This is the path we choose to follow.
- We ensure quality by running tests, conducting code reviews, running pair programming, and following good practices.
- During each sprint, we spend 1 day on running a Self Development Day where we explore interesting IT fields.
- We have a Technology Radar where we observe the market and look for new solutions and technologies. We then try to include them in our development projects.
The person we’re looking for has:
Technologies and good practices
- At least 5 years of commercial experience, including at least 3 years with Python.
- Experience with Flask or Starlette and knowledge of popular libraries: SQLAlchemy or other ORMs, requests, pytest, boto3.
- Experience in designing high-availability and data-intensive systems.
- Skills in service or application architecture.
- A basic understanding of Docker, docker-compose and Kubernetes.
- Experience working with AWS.
- The ability to conduct effective code reviews.
- A focus on following good practices and being quality-oriented while coding.
- Skills in writing unit and integration tests.
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented paradigms and patterns.
- A good understanding of SQL.
- Previous experience using Git.
Team and business
- A willingness to share knowledge and an interest in new technologies.
- The ability to choose the right technologies that will help solve the project’s challenges.
- Experience in technology research and benchmarking.
- A willingness to have contact with English-speaking customers.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complicated things in a simple way.
- Previous experience as a mentor.
- Good Polish and English skills.
Nice to have:
- A strong understanding of data-processing and distributed systems.
- Experience in big data and ML.
- General knowledge about OS/web.
- Familiarity with non-relational databases.
- The ability to put knowledge about algorithms into practice.