We are a team looking for an experienced Frontend Developer. We are committed to building a great work culture together and solving challenging technology challenges. By joining us, you will have a real impact on how this team will grow and what your workplace will look like. Above all, in our team we support each other, are willing to share knowledge, are able to admit when we are wrong and are not afraid to ask for support.
Joining our team will enable you to grow not only in coding, but also in designing and developing infrastructure or cloud solutions
And besides, we are really Friendly! And we have solid proof of this in the form of the Friendly Workplace 2022 Certificate. get to know us!
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with the development team (DevOps, DEsign, QA, BE developers, PM) in application development in AdTech projects
- Creating, developing, CR, implementing the frontend part of the application
- Writing in the highest standards of code quality (TS, testing)
- Participating in technical discussions with the client and within the team, working on the Backlog
- Supporting the development team, exchange of experience, mentoring
- Creating technical documentation
You will be a great fit for us if you:
- Have at least 4 years of commercial experience in a similar position
- Styled Components are no strangers to you
- Have experience in testing
- Speak Polish and English at a level that allows you to communicate freely with the team and the client (min. B2)
- Are self-reliant and open to challenges
- Receiving and giving constructive feedback is very important to you
- Are able to share knowledge and do it willingly
- Communication is your second name
- Like to meet in the office with the team for pair programming or a coffee :)
It would be awesome if you also:
- Have had the opportunity to work with Docker and Docker Compose
- Are familiar with React Testing Library and/or RTK Query
- Demonstrate knowledge of E2E testing
- Have worked with Vite, Vitest
What do we offer?
- A salary of between 17,000 – 25,000 PLN net on a B2B contract (there is also the possibility of employment via a UoP).
- 23 paid days off (+ Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve).
- Access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria system, company library, private medical care and group insurance.
- The possibility to work via a hybrid work model (i.e. part of the time in the office and part of the time remotely)
- A steady team and experience that you can always rely on.
- High independence and autonomy of work.
- A Self-Development Day — a day when you can focus on your own development.
- Co-financing for participating in conferences, but also a lot of internal initiatives (ITDepends, TechBlog, Presentations of Engineering Teams and English lessons).
- The opportunity to expand your experience in the areas of Big Data, Cloud Development (AWS) and Serverless Computing
- We focus on providing a good climate and having cool people on board, so you will definitely have a great atmosphere waiting for you with us
What does the recruitment process look like?
- HR phone screen 30 min. – meet Kasia from the People & Culture Team
- Technical conversation 2h. – meet with the team
- Join our team and grow with our team of experts! :)