- Have you ever worked in a team where everyone supports each other and shares the principle of one for all and all for one?
- Do you want to handle challenges related to big data and elements of data science in projects with real traffic?
- Do you want to work in a culture where we care about quality?
- Do you want to work in a company that specializes in AdTech with its own R&D department?
- Are you looking for an environment with a good vibe, cool people and knowledge-sharing initiatives?
You are in the right place!
We are currently looking for the missing link for our 6-person team that follows the principles of a whole-team approach and shift left. This means that we put great emphasis on team cooperation and go beyond narrow specializations. We work on advanced projects in the AdTech and MarTech industries and are responsible for their implementation from the very beginning and the MVP phase, right until the end, all the while maintaining really high autonomy and decision-making processes.
As a Senior Python Developer, you will be involved not only in programming, but also in infrastructure design, and will have contact with our clients. We hope that having a new and experienced person in the team can help us steer our work in the right direction and support our emphasis on quality.
We’re looking for someone with:
- At least 5 years of commercial experience with Python.
- A solution architect skill set.
- Very good knowledge of web solutions.
- A passion for spreading good practices among the team (e.g. TDD, pair programming).
- Familiarity with cloud services (Infrastructure as Code).
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Practical experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL).
- Fluent English skills (B2/C1).
- A team-player approach.
Nice to have:
- Django + DRF (API)
- AWS (data processing services, e.g. Neptune, Lake Formation, Kinesis, Athena)
- Fluency in Polish