We are currently looking for the missing link for our 6-person team that follows the principles of a whole-team approach and shift left. This means that we put great emphasis on team cooperation and go beyond narrow specializations. We work on advanced projects in the AdTech and MarTech industries and are responsible for their implementation from the very beginning and the MVP phase, right until the end, all the while maintaining really high autonomy and decision-making processes.
As a Senior Python Developer, you will be involved not only in programming, but also in infrastructure design, and will have contact with our clients. We hope that having a new and experienced person in the team can help us steer our work in the right direction and support our emphasis on quality.
Were looking for someone with:
- At least 5 years of commercial experience with Python.
- A solution architect skill set.
- Very good knowledge of web solutions.
- A passion for spreading good practices among the team (e.g. TDD, pair programming).
- Familiarity with cloud services (Infrastructure as Code).
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Practical experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL).
- Fluent English skills (B2/C1).
- A team-player approach.
Nice to have:
- Django + DRF (API)
- AWS (data processing services, e.g. Neptune, Lake Formation, Kinesis, Athena)
- Fluency in Polish
- We are a real team; we support each other and adhere to the whole-team approach.
- We put a lot of emphasis on quality.
- We dont adhere to narrow specializations, instead, we focus on developing a wider field of knowledge.
- We work on Big Data projects in our companys area of specialization (AdTech and MarTech).
- We have our own R&D department.
- We focus on keeping nice people onboard and providing a good atmosphere (as confirmed by 96% of the team).
- We like to share knowledge (check out our last meetup about CSS animations).
If you join us, you will work directly with:
- Noemi – she is best in backend development, mentoring, Python, and soldering after work. She cares about having a good atmosphere in the team and adheres to the meeting agenda. For relaxation, she walks in the mountains or visits industrial buildings.
- Sebastian – DevOps, he defines himself as the least-liked person on the team because in his opinion, you have to earn the right for people to like you. How does he hope to do that? By gaining and sharing his knowledge, having a professional attitude, and gaining experience.
- Tomek – mainly a backend worker, but after hours he also works on the frontend. He has a PhD in chemistry, but he has finished his academic career and now finally has time to brew beer.
- Marcin – Python Developer who eagerly explores the secrets of DevOps. Outside of work, he loves to spend time actively by going to the gym or cycling in the mountains.
- Mateusz – Python Developer with a passion for creating an API who would like to try his hands at the Go language. He likes to spend his free time cooking, especially Asian soups, and riding on rollers.