Piwik PRO provides advanced solutions for marketers (web analytics and content personalization for web and mobile) tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients. We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data and focus on ensuring the high availability. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership.
The Piwik PRO team consists of seasoned web analytics experts, developers, administrators and project coordinators. We have advised on and delivered a wide range of successful implementations. We take enormous pride in helping businesses and public sector organizations thrive.
We are looking for someone who will join our team that works on 2 modules of our product. On a daily basis we work with interesting technologies (e.g. Elasticsearch, ClickHouse) and challenges arising from the high traffic demands our applications are dealing with. Our team is skilled in backend and frontend development, testing and operations (devops) which allow us to independently deliver software solutions. Our door is open to those who are communicative and receptive, form good working relationships and are willing to work together and find comprises in a diverse team.
What we expect from you:
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with Python
- Excellent knowledge of Django and Django REST Framework
- Strong belief in unit and integration testing of applications
- Experience working with git, gitflow and code reviews – we’d love to see your Github account!
- Knowledge of SQL and familiarity with advanced database concepts (replication, sharding)
- Experience with different types of databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis)
- Knowledge of SQLAlchemy and other web frameworks (e.g. Falcon, Flask)
- Experience with building applications based on a microservice-oriented architecture
- Familiarity with container-based virtualization (e.g. Docker) and provisioning tools (e.g. Ansible)
- Familiarity with web analytics terms and concepts
What we can offer:
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (11000-14000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with premium access to e-learning services, resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues and knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- A lunch Card
- A Multisport Card
- Unforgettable parties and company retreats
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC.”
11000 - 14000 PLN net (B2B)
Jarek Miazga - Product Manager
How do we work?The whole team works in one big, spacious room. Each developer chooses their own operating system and IDE – according to his/her preferences. In our projects, we use a methodology based on Scrum - we have chosen the best practices from it and we’ve adopted them to our needs. In principle, depending on the project’s possibilities, the work proceeds in sprints and the project specification is defined by user stories etc. When it comes to developing software, we use workflows based on JIRA and Stash. To manage code versions, we use GIT – gitflow used in software development is based on feature branches and pull requests, which are the subject of code review. We automate deployments with the help of Fabric. We also use tools like Vagrant, Docker and Sentry.
What makes us special?
- Almost half of our team are cycling enthusiasts and use bikes to get around town
- Our ritual: every Friday is pizza day
We welcome people who are:
- Great communicators