We are a team that designs and builds data processing platforms and web applications. In our everyday work we face challenges with data analysis, scalability and application performance. We also pay a lot of attention to software development and maintenance automation.
You’d be a good fit for our team if you’d like to:
- Gain experience in developing big data solutions (Spark, EMR, Athena).
- Learn how to scale distributed applications (Kubernetes, ECS, CloudFormation).
- Understand and use AWS in practice (Redshift, Glue, Lambda).
- Work mainly on new projects without technical debt.
We need you to have:
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in developing web applications and designing APIs.
- At least 1 year of experience specifically in Python.
- Great knowledge of relational databases.
- Skills in testing your code.
- No problems in using shell, Git, Docker and other basic programming tools.
- An ability to write documentation in English.
It would be also great if you have:
- Practical experience with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure).
- Experience in designing the architecture of applications.
- Skills in code optimization and benchmarking.
- An understanding of big data technologies.
- Fluency in other programming languages apart from Python (Clojure, Elixir, Scala, Golang).
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- An interest in pair programming.