We are a team that designs and builds data-processing platforms, whole AdTech systems and web applications. In our everyday work we face challenges with data analysis, scalability and application performance.
We are looking for a person who will delight us with their skills and experience in the comprehensive design and development of complex web-based systems and applications. We also value knowledge sharing, a mature approach to business matters and a willingness to participate in customer relations.
Joining our team will enable you to develop not only in coding, but also in infrastructure design and setup and cloud solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team and clients in programming, requirements gathering, task allocation, and architecture design.
- Communicating with clients directly.
- Assisting the UX team with application design.
- Providing direction to the team.
What will you gain if you join us?
- We are all responsible for the infrastructure, so you will know the cloud environment (usually AWS) inside out.
- We create new, unprecedented solutions, which results in a lot of research and out-of-the-box approach to problems.
- You will have a chance to develop not only in programming. We are all responsible for the shape of the created solutions, so testing and taking care of quality is no stranger to us.
- Working in Adtech brings a number of challenges: performance, speed, load.
- At Clearcode we focus on continuous development. You will be responsible for expanding your own knowledge, as well as that of the whole team (e.g. through internal training).
- You have the chance to participate as a speaker in our own meet up : IT Depends
You will be a great fit for us if you:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of commercial experience in a similar role.
- Know React and TypeScript very well.
- Know programming patterns and principles and can use them in practice.
- Have worked with Docker and Git.
- Are a promoter of good practices (pair programming, Code Review).
- Can independently develop the frontend of web applications.
- Know English and Polish on a level which allows you to communicate freely with clients and the team.
- Are able to share your knowledge and do it willingly :)
- Have experience in working with backend developers.
- Believe that “communicativeness” is your second name.
It would be awesome if you also:
- Have had the opportunity to work with AWS or another cloud solution.
- Know other frontend frameworks and libraries.
- Have worked with CI/CD.
- Have knowledge of Cypress and E2E tests.
- Know the basics of UX and have an aesthetic sense.
- Have practical knowledge of TDD.
What are we offering?
- A salary of between 17 000 – 23 000 PLN net on a B2B contract (there is also the possibility of employment via a UoP).
- 23 paid days off (+ Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve).
- Access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria system, company library, private medical care and group insurance.
- The possibility to work remote or via a hybrid work model (i.e. part of the time in the office and part of the time remotely)
- A steady team and experience that you can always rely on.
- High independence and autonomy of work.
- A Self-Development Day — a day when you can focus on your own development.
- Co-financing for participating in conferences, but also a lot of internal initiatives (ITDepends, TechBlog, Beer & Bacon, and English lessons).
- A chance to develop your competencies and skills in many areas.
- A good atmosphere with nice people on board.
- We want to build a real team; we support each other and use a whole-team approach.
- We place great emphasis on quality.
- We do not stick to narrow specializations, focusing instead on developing a broader field of knowledge.
- We work on challenging projects in the area of our company’s specialization (AdTech and MarTech).
- We have our own R&D Lab.
- We focus on having great people on board and providing a good atmosphere — 96% of the people in our company are highly satisfied with the atmosphere at Clearcode.
- We like to share knowledge (check out our latest Data Lake meetup).