We are a newly formed team of four who are looking for an experienced frontend developer. We are committed to building a great work culture together and solving technological challenges. By joining us, you will have a real impact on how this team grows and what your workplace will look like.
We work on advanced projects in the AdTech and big data industries. We are responsible for their implementation, from the designing of the architecture and the MVP phase until the end of the project, while maintaining a very high degree of autonomy in project management and decision-making in the selection of technologies.
What will you be doing?
- Creating and developing frontend parts of web applications.
- Reviewing code.
- Cooperating with backend developers.
- Writing documentation.
You will be a great fit for us if you:
- Are familiar with HTML and CSS (Styled Components).
- Have experience in working with REST API.
- Have had contact with responsive design.
- Know Polish and English on a communicative level (min. B2).
- Are independent and open to challenges.
- Are open to communicating with foreign customers.
- Are willing to learn new technologies.
It would be awesome if you also:
- Are a promoter of best practices (e.g. TDD, pair programming).
- Know Cypress and Node.js.
- Are familiar with functional programming.
- Have experience working with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure).
What are we offering?
- A salary of between 17,000 – 23,000 PLN net on a B2B contract (there is also the possibility of employment via a UoP).
- 23 paid days off (+ Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve).
- Access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria system, company library, private medical care and group insurance.
- The possibility to work remote or via a hybrid work model (i.e. part of the time in the office and part of the time remotely)
- A steady team and experience that you can always rely on.
- High independence and autonomy of work.
- A Self-Development Day — a day when you can focus on your own development.
- Co-financing for participating in conferences, but also a lot of internal initiatives (ITDepends, TechBlog, Beer & Bacon, and English lessons).
- A chance to develop your competencies and skills in many areas.
- A good atmosphere with nice people on board.
- We want to build a real team; we support each other and use a whole-team approach.
- We place great emphasis on quality.
- We do not stick to narrow specializations, focusing instead on developing a broader field of knowledge.
- We work on challenging projects in the area of our company’s specialization (AdTech and MarTech).
- We have our own R&D Lab.
- We focus on having great people on board and providing a good atmosphere — 96% of the people in our company are highly satisfied with the atmosphere at Clearcode.
- We like to share knowledge (check out our latest Data Lake meetup).