What will you be doing?
- Participating in the whole software development process, from requirements gathering and work planning to implementation and production release.
- Creating business-level test cases (this will require some knowledge of AdTech – don’t worry, we will teach you everything :) ).
- Designing, planning and automating tests and their execution.
- Proposing solutions allowing to track quality (in a reasonable time).
- Executing of tests – e.g. manual, automatic, exploratory tests, testing of code using HTTP and REST API.
- Developing and improving test automation strategies, frameworks and tools.
- Ensuring quality and spreading best practices in this area.
You will be great fit for us if you:
- Have at least 3 years of commercial experience in a similar position
- Have experience in automation of browser tests (Cypress) and API tests (e.g. Postman)
- Are familiar with Docker and Kubernetes
- Have experience with Git
- Have worked with relational databases – SQL
- Can pride yourself on your knowledge of CI/CD
- Know Polish and English on a communicative level (min. B2)
- Like working in a team and you are a real team-player
- Are able and willing to share your knowledge
- Are communicative and assertive and you enjoy working with developers
- Appreciate a culture of feedback and are willing to give it to others
It would be awesome if you also:
- Have experience using BDD frameworks (Behave, Gherkin)
- Have experience in load testing (e.g. JMeter, K6, Locust)
In return we offer:
- Salary of PLN 10,000 – 14,000 net on invoice (B2B) (there is also a possibility of UoP employment);
- 23 paid days off (+ Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve);
- Access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria system, company library, private medical care and group insurance;
- The opportunity to work completely remotely or hybrid – you choose;
- A stable team and experience you can always rely on;
- The opportunity to shape your team and work autonomously;
- Self Development Day, a day where you focus on your own development;
- Subsidised participation in conferences, but also a mass of grassroots internal initiatives (ITDepends, TechBlog, Beer&Bacon, English learning).
- A chance to develop competencies and skills in many areas;
- The opportunity to broaden your experience in the areas of Big Data, Cloud Development (AWS) and Serverless Computing;
- We focus on a good climate and cool people on board, so you will definitely be welcomed by us in a great atmosphere.
What does the recruitment process look like?
Comprehensive recruitment interview (1.5) with QA, Backend Developer, Frontend Developer and team PM.