We are currently looking for a Regular DevOps to join a mature cross-functional team of 9 people, with processes and practices that have worked well over the years.
What you need to know is:
- Clearcode is a group of over 100 professionals creating advanced web systems from the world of ePrivacy and online advertising (AdTech).
- We love sharing knowledge and care about development regardless of role or seniority. Check out our own IT Depends meetup!
- Steady, autonomous teams and a unique informal atmosphere are hallmarks of our culture, translating into high job satisfaction (over 96% satisfied people and we’re going for more!).
We want a new team member just like us:
- Open to feedback
- Committed and proactive
- Willing to help others and share knowledge
- Play to one goal with us
- Have a sense of humour ;)
- Communicate well in Polish and English
You’ll be a great fit for us if you:
- Can boast strong knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Have experience with CI/CD management (Bitbucket pipelines or related)
- Have experience working with the Azure cloud
- Are familiar with Helm or Kustomize
- Are familiar with monitoring Prometheus stack
- Have good analytical skills and the ability to solve even the most difficult problems :)
- Know a scripting language like Bash or Python
It would be awesome if you also:
- Have experience in managing queueing systems (RabbitMQ)
- Are familiar with managing relational and non-relational databases (Elasticsearch, PostrgeSQL)
- Are familiar with the Infrastructure as Code concept and related tools
- Have experience with some CNCF projects
- Have experience with Policy as Code tools
- In our way of working, there is no time to don’t care about quality
- We do not tie ourselves to narrow specializations, providing a wider field for competence development
- We do Big Data projects seriously in the company’s area of specialization (ePrivacy/GDPR/AdTech/MarTech)
- We have our own R&D Lab
- We focus on a good atmosphere and nice people on board (confirmed by 96% of the company!)
- We like sharing our knowledge (check out our last meetup about Data Lake)
What are we offering?
- A salary of between 10000 – 18000 PLN net on a B2B contract (there is also the possibility of employment via a UoP).
- 23 paid days off (+ Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve).
- Access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria system, company library, private medical care and group insurance.
- The possibility to work remote or via a hybrid work model (i.e. part of the time in the office and part of the time remotely)
- A steady team and experience that you can always rely on.
- High independence and autonomy of work.
- A Self-Development Day — a day when you can focus on your own development.
- Co-financing for participating in conferences, but also a lot of internal initiatives (ITDepends, TechBlog, Beer & Bacon, and English lessons).
- A chance to develop your competencies and skills in many areas.
- A good atmosphere with nice people on board.