At Clearcode, we care not only about the great quality of our code, but also about building an unbeatable workplace in which you set your direction of development. We work on advanced projects from the AdTech and Big Data industries. We are responsible for their implementation from architecture design and MVP phase to implementation – while maintaining really high autonomy in project management and decision-making in the selection of technology.
Who and how do we work?
We are currently looking for the missing link to our 8-person team, for whom the principles of whole-team approach and shift left are important. This means that we place great emphasis on teamwork and go beyond narrow specializations. We work in permanent and autonomous teams and create really clean code every day.
What will you be doing?
As a Python Tech Lead, you will be responsible for designing architecture, making technological decisions, but also taking care of the development of the team – this is an important element for us, which is why we are looking for a person who has the willingness to share good practices and introduce new solutions.
You will be a good fit for us if:
- You have at least 5 years of commercial experience working with Python
- You can boast of a good knowledge of AWS
- You have worked with CI/CD
- You have experience in working with Agile methodology
- You know Polish at a communicative level and your English is fluent (B2/C1)
- You are ready and willing to mentor less experienced team members
- You are a promoter of good practices (pair programming)
- You have a desire to learn new technologies
It will be great if additionally:
- You worked with GraphQL
- You have experience with gRPC and DDD
If you join us, you will work directly with:
- Noemi – she is best in backend development, mentoring, Python, and soldering after work. She cares about having a good atmosphere in the team and adheres to the meeting agenda. For relaxation, she walks in the mountains or visits industrial buildings.
- Sebastian – DevOps, he defines himself as the least-liked person on the team because in his opinion, you have to earn the right for people to like you. How does he hope to do that? By gaining and sharing his knowledge, having a professional attitude, and gaining experience.
- Tomek – mainly a backend worker, but after hours he also works on the frontend. He has a PhD in chemistry, but he has finished his academic career and now finally has time to brew beer
- Mateusz – A Python developer with a passion for creating APIs who would like to try his hand at using Go. He likes to spend his free time cooking, especially Asian soups, and riding on roller skates
- Yana – a specialist in testing and QA, whose great passion is traveling and playing board games
- Magda – Project Manager of the team, a fan of Agile and photography… Automotive!
- Damian – Frontend developer, a lover of motorcycles and cycling
- Filip – Python developer, passionate about mountain biking and traveling
What do we offer?
- Salary 18 000 – 25 000 PLN net on B2B (there is also a possibility of employment on UoP)
- 23 paid days off (+ Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve)
- Access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria system, company library, private medical care and group insurance
- The possibility of completely remote or hybrid work – you choose
- A permanent team and experience you can always rely on
- The ability to shape your team and autonomy of work
- Self Development Day – a day when you focus on your own development
- Funding for participation in conferences, but also a lot of internal initiatives (ITDepends, TechBlog, learning English)
- The opportunity to develop competences and skills in many areas
- The opportunity to expand your experience in the areas of Big Data, Cloud Development (AWS) and Serverless Computing
- We focus on providing a good climate and having cool people on board, so you will definitely have a great atmosphere waiting for you with us
What does our recruitment process look like?
- HR phone screen 30 min – meet Natalia from the People & Culture Team
- Recruitment task – do it yourself at home, you have a week to complete the task
- Technical conversation – meet with the team
- Join our team and grow with our team of experts! :)