We are a team that designs and builds data-processing platforms, whole AdTech systems and web applications. In our everyday work we face challenges with data analysis, scalability and application performance.
We are looking for a person who will delight us with their skills and experience in the comprehensive design and development of complex web-based systems and applications. We also value knowledge sharing, a mature approach to business matters and a willingness to participate in customer relations.
Joining our team will enable you to develop not only in coding, but also in infrastructure design and setup and cloud solutions.
What will you gain if you join us?
- We are all responsible for the infrastructure, so you will know the cloud environment (usually AWS) inside out.
- We create new, unprecedented solutions, which results in a lot of research and out-of-the-box approach to problems.
- You will have a chance to develop not only in programming. We are all responsible for the shape of the created solutions, so testing and taking care of quality is no stranger to us.
- Working in Adtech brings a number of challenges: performance, speed, load.
- At Clearcode we focus on continuous development. You will be responsible for expanding your own knowledge, as well as that of the whole team (e.g. through internal training).
- You have the chance to participate as a speaker in our own meet up : IT Depends
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team and clients in programming, requirements gathering, task allocation, and architecture design;
- Working in various technologies e.g. Python, Rust, Cypress;
- Communicating with clients directly;
- Providing direction for the team workflow;
- Writing documentation.
You will be a great fit for us if you:
- Have at least 3 years of commercial experience in a similar position;
- Have good knowledge of at least one Python web framework (Django/Flask/FastAPI etc.);
- Are a fan of clean, testable code and know how to write it;
- Enjoy learning new things and exploring new technologies;
- Have experience in writing project documentation;
- Know English and Polish on a level which allows you to communicate freely with clients and the team.
- Are no stranger to working in a team and understand the gains that collaboration brings :)
It would be awesome if you also:
- Have had the opportunity to work with AWS or another cloud solution.
- Know other fbackend frameworks and libraries.
- Have worked with CI/CD.
- Have knowledge of Cypress and E2E tests.
- Have experience in optimizing solutions.
What are we offering?
- A salary of between 10 000 – 18 000 PLN net on a B2B contract (there is also the possibility of employment via a UoP).
- 23 paid days off (+ Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve).
- Access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria system, company library, private medical care and group insurance.
- The possibility to work remote or via a hybrid work model (i.e. part of the time in the office and part of the time remotely)
- A steady team and experience that you can always rely on.
- High independence and autonomy of work.
- A Self-Development Day — a day when you can focus on your own development.
- Co-financing for participating in conferences, but also a lot of internal initiatives (ITDepends, TechBlog, Beer & Bacon, and English lessons).
- Opportunity to expand your experience in the areas of Big Data, Cloud Development (AWS) and Serverless Computing;
- A good atmosphere with nice people on board.