Have you ever worked in a team that supports each other and follows the general rule of “one for all and all for one”?
Do you want to deal with serious big-data challenges and data-science elements in projects?
Do you value a good work culture with the attitude “we have no time for those who don’t care about quality’?
Do you want to work in the AdTech world with a company that possesses its own R&D department?
Are you looking for an open-minded environment with well-skilled people on board that care about a great atmosphere and share knowledge with you?
If yes, then you are in the right place!
Be our missing link! We work in a permanent and well-coordinated team, following the principles of a whole-team approach and shift left. This means that we place great emphasis on team cooperation and go beyond narrow specializations. We are working with highly advanced projects from the AdTech and MarTech industries, and we’re involved in every stage of the project’s lifecycle, from the beginning to the MVP development phase, while maintaining a really high degree of autonomy and decision-making.
As a python developer, you will have the opportunity to gain design and infrastructure skills and have the chance to work with clients.
You will be an ideal match if you have:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in Python programming.
- Experience in developing web applications.
- Practical knowledge of working with AWS.
- Experience with Docker.
- Excellent skills in creating good programming practices (e.g. TDD and pair programming).
- Worked with SQL databases (especially PostgreSQL).
- Great communication skills in English.
- The ability and willingness to work as part of a team :)
It would be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of at least one web framework (e.g. Flask, Django, FastAPI)
- Awareness of infrastructure as code (IaC).
- Experience in working with CD/CI.
- The ability to develop ETL in Pyspark.
- Communication skills in Polish.
If you join us, you will work with:
Noemi: She is best in backend development, mentoring, Python, and soldering after work. She cares about having a good atmosphere in the team and adheres to the meeting agenda. For relaxation, she walks in the mountains and visits industrial buildings.
Sebastian: DevOps, he defines himself as the least-liked person on the team because in his opinion, you have to earn the right for people to like you. How does he hope to do that? By gaining and sharing his knowledge, having a professional attitude, and gaining experience.
Tomek: Mainly a backend worker, but after hours he also works on the frontend. He has a PhD in chemistry, but he has finished his academic career and now finally has time to brew beer.
Mateusz: A Python developer who eagerly explores the secrets of DevOps. Outside of work, he loves to spend time actively by going to the gym or cycling in the mountains.
Yana: A specialist in testing and QA whose greatest passion is traveling and playing board games.
Magda: The Project Manager of the team, a fan of Agile and … automotive photography!
Damian: Frontend developer, motorcycle and bicycle lover.
- A salary between 10,000 and 18,000 PLN net on a B2B contract or employment contract equivalent.
- A benefit package, including MyBenefit cafeteria, private healthcare and many more.
- Serious challenges! We have a self-development day and a training budget for the team.
- New and modern projects with no technological debt and maintenance.
We can promise you:
- Support for your growth.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely.
- A unique atmosphere.
- Working conditions suitable for your preferences.
How do we work?
We are a dynamic team, fascinated by modern Scrum and Agile tools. Every day we try to use the best practices developed together. We use Kanban and Scrum to keep the project in check. We are supported in this by several tools from the Atlassian stack — Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bitbucket Pipelines. As part of Continuous Integration, we automate what we can, and our code must be covered with tests before it goes to another team member as part of our code review. We try to make the introduction of a new person into the project quick and pleasant by reducing the setting up of the development environment to a magical ‘make up’ or ‘docker-compose up’.
What makes us special?
- We are the first independent Clearcode Python team in Katowice.
- Even though the traffic is loud, it’s still easy to communicate in the office!
- Our people organize various meetups, including IT Depends, Coding Dojo Silesia and Ferajna (our company’s technical meetings).
- We like to work using Kubernetes and we start each project with a suitable environment.
- We like remote work.
You will be our ideal match if:
- You’re open minded and focused on personal development.
- You like sharing knowledge with others.
- You’re not afraid of challenges.