We are a team that designs and builds data processing platforms and web applications. In our everyday work we face challenges with data analysis, scalability and application performance. We also pay a lot of attention to software development and maintenance automation.
You’d be a good fit for our team if you’d like to:
- Gain experience with distributed applications and big data solutions.
- Learn AWS in practice.
- Work mainly on new projects without technical debt.
We need you to have:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in developing web applications.
- Familiarity with designing APIs (OpenAPI, Swagger).
- At least 1 year of experience specifically with Python.
- Great knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL).
- Skills in testing your code.
- No problems using tools like shell, Git, and Docker.
- An ability to write documentation in English.
It would be also great if you:
- Have basic experience with cloud services (e.g. AWS S3, EC2, RDS — but it could also be with Azure or Google Cloud).
- Designed the architecture of applications in the past.
- Have taken part in programming and algorithmic challenges, such as Advent of Code and CodeWars.
- Enjoy pair programming.