What tasks and challenges are ahead of you?
- Building a successful development team from scratch with the help of the HR team.
- Building long and fruitful relationships with clients from all over the world and ensuring assertive communication between clients and the development team.
- Carrying out tasks as a Product Owner, such as backlog management and facilitation and participation in Scrum ceremonies.
- Project management, scheduling, creating specifications, and keeping documentation up to date.
- Nurturing each team member’s soft skills by supporting self-development and providing feedback.
- Celebrating team success together and learning from failures together with the team.
To face it all, it would be great if you:
- Have proven experience in leading a development team.
- Possess leadership skills but position yourself as a member of the team, not its supervisor.
- Are experienced in working with clients in the IT industry.
- Have practical experience with agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
- Have great English communication skills (C1/C2).
- Build relationships based on trust and promote open communication.
- Can facilitate meetings effectively, gather conclusions and turn them into action points.
- Are well-organized and goal-oriented in your daily activities.
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with the AdTech and MarTech industries or a willingness to acquire knowledge about them.
- An understanding of web technologies (e.g. a technical background) or a desire to train yourself in this area.