What duties and challenges are ahead of you?
- Daily cooperation with an agile development team.
- Building long and fruitful relationships with clients from all over the world and ensuring assertive communication between clients and the development team.
- Taking care of soft skill topics in the team, such as self-development, feedback meetings and supporting the team in crisis situations.
- Handling processes and fulfilling Product Owner duties (e.g. backlog management and participation and facilitation of Scrum ceremonies).
- Project management, scheduling, creating specifications, and keeping documentation up to date.
- Celebrating team success and learning from failures together with the team.
To face it all, it would be great if you:
- Have proven experience in leading a development team.
- Possess leadership skills but position yourself as a member of the team and not its supervisor.
- Are experienced in working with clients in the IT industry, understand the business well, and know the keys to successful cooperation.
- Have practical experience with agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
- Have great English communication skills (C1/C2) and fluent Polish.
- Build relationships based on trust and promote open communication.
- Can facilitate meetings effectively, gather conclusions and turn them into action points.
- Are well-organized and goal-oriented in your daily activities.
- Live in Wroclaw and are willing to meet the team at least once a week in the office :)
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with the AdTech/MarTech industry or a willingness to acquire domain knowledge.
- An understanding of web technologies (e.g. you have a technical background) or a desire to educate yourself in this area.
What do we offer?
- A salary between PLN 12000-17000 net B2B
- 23 paid days off (+ Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve).
- Multiple development options (dedicated development time: Self Development Day, development budget, English lessons, internal training and prelections, access to the company library)
- Access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria system, company library, private medical care and group insurance.
- The possibility to hybrid work model (i.e. part of the time in the office and part of the time remotely)
- A steady team and experience that you can always rely on.
- High independence and autonomy of work.
- A good atmosphere with nice people on board.