Piwik PRO is a product that was founded by the AdTech & MarTech experts who develop custom applications for customers under the Clearcode brand. We provide advanced solutions for marketers—web analytics, content personalization for web and mobile, data management and retargeting— tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients.
We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data, and ensure the high availability of services. Our team adjusts the tools and technologies to the actual problems we meet during our daily operations. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership. We’re a trusted partner for governments and enterprises operating in industries where data security is fundamental. Our customers include The European Commision, The Government of Canada as well as global financial and telco corporations.
What will you be doing?
- Building and nurturing long-term relationships with customers
- Participating in calls with Piwik PRO clients and analyzing requirements for enterprise customers
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of projects
- Running online trainings about our product and its functionalities
- Helping customers to more effectively use our products
- Functioning as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Piwik PRO can better serve our customers
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent command of English (both in writing and speaking) and confidence to communicate in formal conversations (C1)
- Previous experience in working with corporate clients
- Previous experience in running/coordinating projects
- Analytical skills
- Fluent command of Polish
- Background in web analytics
- Great communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with clients
- A proactive attitude and responsibility for your work
Possessing these assets would be a huge advantage:
- Practical knowledge of any analytics platform
- A willingness to actively engage with the team (you get extra credit for experience with meme creation and a true love for dinosuars!)
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (5000-8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience by working on exceptional projects
- A development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- A dedicated training program that will show you the ropes of being a Project Coordinator
- Private healthcare
- A Multisport Card
- A lunch Card
- The possibility to work remotely (part-time)
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
5000-8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract
Szymon Peñafiel - Region Manager
How do we work?Our primary objective is providing clients with the best possible service. We do this in two ways: first, we maintain the infrastructure and deliver support (using Kanban) plus we develop our products - mostly through automation (using Scrum). In both areas we put an emphasis on the quality of services and product we deliver. We want our clients to choose us, not only due to the uniqueness of the Piwik PRO stack, but also also thanks to the high level of support we offer.
What makes us special?We work with clients from North America so we deal with the time zones discrepancies on a daily basis. To adjust we are among the most flexible teams in the company when it comes to office hours. Thanks to direct communication with our customers we can’t help but polish our English skills every workday. We deal with corporations, governments, financial institutions as well as IT companies – that diversity leads us to approach each customer in a unique manner. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who are still enjoying the challenges they face on a daily basis – often these are quite a complicated topics. We’ve created a distinct atmosphere built on honesty, trust and a culture of independence. We always support each other because we believe in the motto: one for all and all for one. Thanks to our sense of humor (really diverse btw) time passes unbelievably fast in our room.
We’re waiting for people who:
- Are independent and have a 'can do' attitude
- Are able to creatively solve problems
- Are communicative in English, and have an advanced level
- Are open, sincere and willing to share their previous knowledge and experience
- Have experience or knowledge of web analytics and on-premises delivery methodologies