Piwik PRO is a product that was founded by the AdTech & MarTech experts who develop custom applications for customers under the Clearcode brand. We provide advanced solutions for marketers—web analytics, content personalization for web and mobile, data management and retargeting— tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients.
We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data, and ensure the high availability of services. Our team adjusts the tools and technologies to the actual problems we meet during our daily operations. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership. We’re a trusted partner for governments and enterprises operating in industries where data security is fundamental. Our customers include The European Commision, The Government of Canada as well as global financial and telco corporations.
What will you be doing?
- Building and nurturing long-term relationships with customers
- Participating in calls with Piwik PRO clients and analyzing requirements for enterprise customers
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of projects
- Running online trainings about our product and its functionalities
- Helping customers to more effectively use our products
- Functioning as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Piwik PRO can better serve our customers
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent command of English (both in writing and speaking) and confidence to communicate in formal conversations (C1)
- Previous experience in working with corporate clients
- Previous experience in running/coordinating projects
- Analytical skills
- Fluent command of Polish
- Background in web analytics
- Great communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with clients
- A proactive attitude and responsibility for your work
Possessing these assets would be a huge advantage:
- Practical knowledge of any analytics platform
- A willingness to actively engage with the team
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (5000-8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience by working on exceptional projects
- A development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- A dedicated training program that will show you the ropes of being a Project Coordinator
- Private healthcare
- A MyBenefit program
- A lunch Card
- The possibility to work remotely (part-time)
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC.”
5000-8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract
Mateusz Krempa - Product Manager
How do we work?Our daily work is concentrated in two areas - Piwik PRO Cloud maintenance and development plus implementation and promotion of best practices for customer success management. We use the Agile methodology with an emphasis on SCRUM and Kanban, adapting all the methods and productivity hacks that best fit our needs. Our tools include Atlassian stack, Intercom and Slack. During two-weeks sprints we deliver tools, processes and documents supporting onboarding automation and extending client lifecycle. Our customers are at the center of our work: everyday and for each case we strive to understand their needs and motivations. We are proactive and address our client’s needs - these are our primary principles!
What makes us special?We don’t buy into complicated structures! We’re a small but well-tuned team with the power to effect change all over the organization. We never let the best be the enemy of the good – we're results-oriented and don't believe in the perfect solution. Each member of our team personally suggests vision for their role and tasks that they prefer to focus on during next sprints. If you like to have fun (who doesn’t?), have a bit of humility (it’s hard to move forward if we're not willing to admit our mistakes) and are meticulous (we act as owners, not just employees) - you'd be a perfect fit for our team!
We’re waiting for people who:
- Want to develop professionally faster than ever
- Prefer teamwork over going solo
- Have a head full of ideas and are not afraid to bring them to life
- Speak English fluently – we have contact with clients on a daily basis
- Have an authentic interest in new technologies