Piwik PRO is a product that was founded by the AdTech & MarTech experts who develop custom applications for customers under the Clearcode brand. We provide advanced solutions for marketers—web analytics, content personalization for web and mobile, data management and retargeting— tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients.
We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data, and ensure the high availability of services. Our team adjusts the tools and technologies to the actual problems we meet during our daily operations. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership. We’re a trusted partner for governments and enterprises operating in industries where data security is fundamental. Our customers include The European Commision, The Government of Canada as well as global financial and telco corporations.
What will you be doing?
- Building and nurturing long-term relationships with customers
- Participating in calls with Piwik PRO clients and analyzing requirements for enterprise customers (DACH)
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of projects
- Running online trainings about our product and its functionalities
- Helping customers to more effectively use our products
- Functioning as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Piwik PRO can better serve our customers
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent command of German (both in writing and speaking) and confidence to communicate in formal conversations (C1)
- Good knowledge of English
- Previous experience in working with corporate clients
- Previous experience in running/coordinating projects
- Analytical skills
- Fluent command of Polish
- Background in web analytics
- Great communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with clients
- A proactive attitude and responsibility for your work
Possessing these assets would be a huge advantage:
- Practical knowledge of any analytics platform
- A willingness to actively engage with the team (you get extra credit for experience with meme creation and a true love for dinosuars!)
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (6000-9000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience by working on exceptional projects
- A development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- A dedicated training program that will show you the ropes of being a Project Coordinator
- Private healthcare
- A Multisport Card
- A lunch Card
- The possibility to work remotely (part-time)
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC.”
6000-9000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract
Dominik Czajka - Piwik PRO On-Premises PM
How do we work?Based on the two kinds of problems we meet in our everyday work, our workflow comprises of two agile methodologies: SCRUM (for product development, scalability, and automation) and Kanban (for maintaining our clients’ infrastructure). We care a lot about the quality of our solutions, therefore, we implement automated tests and look after every task to ensure it passes the code review.
What makes us special?We develop our own, unique product - self-hosted web analytics. We are a startup, but we have a solid financial and infrastructure backing and extensive experience as a team. We work with different kinds of customers - starting from small startups, to international corporations listed in S&P 500.
We welcome people who:
- Have at least basic knowledge of our technologies and analytics
- Are not afraid to confront complex and non-standard problems
- Are communicative and open for contact with English-speaking clients
- Feel comfortable with making decisions by themselves