We are looking for a PHP Developer who can help to develop features within our ecosystem of products.
He/she must have the ability to take ownership and maintain and support the code within our existing frameworks and infrastructure.
Piwik PRO provides advanced solutions for marketers (web analytics and content personalization for web and mobile) tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients. We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data and focus on ensuring the high availability. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership.
The Piwik PRO team consists of seasoned web analytics experts, developers, administrators and project coordinators. We have advised on and delivered a wide range of successful implementations. We take enormous pride in helping businesses and public sector organizations thrive.
- Work with the team of experienced back-end engineers, product managers and coordinators
- Building new software & developing existing one. Monitoring its performance and keeping the documentation up to date
Skills and abilities required
- Strong understanding of PHP 7 – (4 years commercial experience minimum)
- Strong understanding of MySQL/MariaDB
- Experience in reading and understanding existing code and systems
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Rust is a plus
What we can offer:
- Flexible cooperation (if you prefer to work fully remotely – no problem!)
- An attractive salary (11000-14000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with premium access to e-learning services, resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues and knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- A lunch Card
- A MyBenefit program
- Unforgettable parties and company retreats
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC.”
11000 - 14000 PLN net (B2B)