Piwik PRO is a product that was founded by the AdTech & MarTech experts who develop custom applications for customers under the Clearcode brand. We provide advanced solutions for marketers—web analytics, content personalization for web and mobile, data management and retargeting— tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients.
We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data, and ensure the high availability of services. Our team adjusts the tools and technologies to the actual problems we meet during our daily operations. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership. We’re a trusted partner for governments and enterprises operating in industries where data security is fundamental. Our customers include The European Commision, The Government of Canada as well as global financial and telco corporations.
What do we expect you to have?
- At least 2 years of experience in working with MVC framework (Symfony [preferably], Laravel, Zend, etc.)
- Experience in working with MySQL/MariaDB databases
- Practical knowledge of code versioning and experience in using repositories
- The ability to perform code reviews of team mates and suggest solutions to programming hang-ups
- The willingness to test new technologies, open source or proprietary products to solve unique problems
- Prior experience with testing your own code (unit and integration tests)
- Good English communication skills
It would be even better if you have:
- Familiarity with Docker containers
- Familiarity with techniques and tools that help scale applications
What we can offer:
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (5000-8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience by working on great project with an impressive list of clients
- Multisport Card
- Lunch Card
- Access to a regularly updated resource library and the opportunity to contribute to it
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work remotely
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
5000-8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract
Mateusz Krempa - Product Manager
How do we work?Our daily work is concentrated in two areas - Piwik PRO Cloud maintenance and development plus implementation and promotion of best practices for customer success management. We use the Agile methodology with an emphasis on SCRUM and Kanban, adapting all the methods and productivity hacks that best fit our needs. Our tools include Atlassian stack, Intercom and Slack. During two-weeks sprints we deliver tools, processes and documents supporting onboarding automation and extending client lifecycle. Our customers are at the center of our work: everyday and for each case we strive to understand their needs and motivations. We are proactive and address our client’s needs - these are our primary principles!
What makes us special?We don’t buy into complicated structures! We’re a small but well-tuned team with the power to effect change all over the organization. We never let the best be the enemy of the good – we're results-oriented and don't believe in the perfect solution. Each member of our team personally suggests vision for their role and tasks that they prefer to focus on during next sprints. If you like to have fun (who doesn’t?), have a bit of humility (it’s hard to move forward if we're not willing to admit our mistakes) and are meticulous (we act as owners, not just employees) - you'd be a perfect fit for our team!
We’re waiting for people who:
- Want to develop professionally faster than ever
- Prefer teamwork over going solo
- Have a head full of ideas and are not afraid to bring them to life
- Speak English fluently – we have contact with clients on a daily basis
- Have an authentic interest in new technologies