We’ve been in Wrocław for almost 8 years, and for 6 years we’ve been living it up in our wonderful Pokoyhof Passage office, in the heart of the city center. We’re a team of nearly a hundred, mostly technical (developers, sysadmins, testers…) and we’re proud of our (impressive for IT!) girl/boy ratio :) From 2013, as our team was growing bigger (and even bigger…), we’ve taken up new office spaces on the 3rd floor of our building at Św. Antoniego 2/4. For this reason we are looking for someone who will look after the office and whole team in Wrocław.
- Taking care of the office:
- Making sure that nothing is missing… ever!
- Preparing orders and management of supplies
- Maintaining contact and relations with external suppliers
- Controlling the documentation and information flow between Katowice and Wrocław branches
- Managing the incoming and outgoing mail
- Coordinating communication with the building’s administration, reporting issues, and overseeing the realization of repair works
- Supporting the management board with daily operations
- Taking care of the team:
- Organizing internal events & meetings
- Supporting the organization of internal meetups
- Arranging business trips for our colleagues working in Wrocław (company meetings, workshops, conferences)
- Organizing visits of our employees and clients to Wrocław (booking accommodation, transportation, etc.)
- Taking care of the company apartment
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Great work organization
- Independence, initiative, and a proactive attitude
- Good command of English (to communicate with our offices in Cologne and New York as well as with visitors)