We are looking for the core of the brand new development team in the beautiful heart of Wrocław.
Our mission at Clearcode is to be a leader and partner in building advanced systems in the field of Advertising Technology (AdTech). Our teams are building data-processing platforms and web applications, and face challenges with data analysis, scalability and performance.
We are looking for a person who will delight us with their skills and experience in the comprehensive design and development of complex systems. We also value knowledge sharing, a mature approach to business matters and a willingness to participate in customer relations. The person we are looking for will also work hand in hand with the project manager to lead and build the whole development team.
Apply if you’d like to:
- Work on complex distributed systems in the fascinating world of AdTech Work with Cloud services (we are AWS partners).
- Make architectural and technological decisions together with the team.
- Have a passion for searching new solutions and prototyping;
- Guide your teams work and collaborate closely with management and clients.
- Be involved in the team building (participate in recruitment);
- Work mainly on new projects without technical debt.
- Develop and grow yourself in AdTech world according to your desires and needs.
- Share knowledge with other team members
- Mentor younger talents.
You’d be a good fit for our team if you:
- Have at least 5 years of commercial experience.
- Are familiar with SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL or MySQL), OLAP solutions (e.g AWS Redshift).
- Know non-relational solutions (e.g. cache solutions, key-value stores, document stores).
- Have skills in testing your code and include quality assurance in every stage of the project.
- Have no problems in using shell, Git, Docker and other basic development tools.
- Get along with people easily, have a talent for sharing knowledge, and inspire others to grow.
- Feel comfortable having conversations with customers in English and can evaluate projects from the technical and business perspectives (English level B2/C1).
- Would like to live in amazing city as Wroclaw or neighbors towns in Lower Silesia.
It would be great if you:
- Know data-processing solutions (e.g. Apache Spark, DeltaLake, AWS EMR, AWS DataLake, AWS Glue).
- Know other AWS services (e.g. Neptune, Lake Formation, Kinesis, Athena).
- Know good practices related to CI / CD.
- Know Kubernetes.
What are we offering?
- A salary of between 18,000 – 25,000 PLN net on a B2B contract (there is also the possibility of employment via a UoP).
- 23 paid days off (+ Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve).
- Access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria system, company library, private medical care and group insurance.
- The possibility to work remote or via a hybrid work model (i.e. part of the time in the office and part of the time remotely)
- A steady team and experience that you can always rely on.
- High independence and autonomy of work.
- A Self-Development Day — a day when you can focus on your own development.
- Co-financing for participating in conferences, but also a lot of internal initiatives (ITDepends, TechBlog, Beer & Bacon, and English lessons).
- A chance to develop your competencies and skills in many areas.
- A good atmosphere with nice people on board.
- We want to build a real team; we support each other and adhere to the whole-team approach.
- We put a lot of emphasis on quality.
- We dont adhere to narrow specializations, instead, we focus on developing a wider field of knowledge.
- We work on Big Data projects in our company’s area of specialization (AdTech and MarTech).
- We have our own R&D department.
- We focus on keeping nice people onboard and providing a good atmosphere (as confirmed by 96% of the team).
- We like to share knowledge (check out our last meetup about graph databases).