What will you be doing?
- Taking part in the decision-making process concerning solutions at the system infrastructure level, from design to the selection of tools and services.
- Cooperating with tech leads and architects in creating a common technical vision of the project.
- Taking part in creating a system that handles hundreds of thousands of requests per second with high reliability/availability.
- Participating in meetings with clients about technical issues related to infrastructure and application monitoring.
- Developing and monitoring our customers’ infrastructure, including the testing and production environments.
- Automating repetitive tasks.
- Configuring services on servers and managing the configuration process using Terraforma/Terragrunt.
What do we expect from you?
- Several years of commercial experience as a Cloud Architect and independence in this area of work.
- Experience leading a team who worked with cloud technologies and infrastructure.
- Experience in configuring and monitoring applications (AWS Cloudwatch, Sentry, Datadog).
- Analytical and logical thinking skills to observe system performance and draw accurate conclusions.
- Knowledge of containerization tools (Linux, Docker, docker-compose, k8s, etc).
- Programming skills including testing (Python, Golang, Bash, Makefile, etc).
- A general understanding of information systems security.
- Independence and regularity.
- Communicative English skills.
- Knowledge of design patterns in distributed systems/microservice architecture and its practical implementation in a cloud environment.
We would be especially interested if you:
- Have used CloudWatch, Datadog, Sentry or New Relic for system monitoring.
- Are familiar with tools for documenting technical decisions (C4, ADR, etc.).
- Can implement continuous integration and continuous delivery processes.
- Have current knowledge about AWS services, such as:
- AWS CloudWatchAWS ECS/ALB
- AWS Kinesis
- AWS Kinesis Firehose
- Have passed any of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect certifications.
What can you count on from our side?
- An attractive salary of 15,000 – 21,000 PLN net (B2B).
- A benefits package: private medical care and MyBenefit cafeteria.
- Great development opportunities, including dedicated time for learning (Self-Development Day) and a team development budget.
- Work in a mature and experienced team with a stable, cross-functional composition and formed processes.
- A strong focus on the quality of delivered solutions.
- New projects without technological debt or outdated solutions.