We are not a generic software development company — our teams are passionate about designing and building software for today’s challenging advertising and marketing industries. Clients choose us because of our specialization in AdTech & MarTech development – we’ve been designing and building software for companies operating in the online advertising and marketing industries since 2009.
We are looking for a new person who will strengthen our development skills in the backend area. The team consists of several professionals who have been working together for more than a few years. And that’s how it is in Clearcode — we try to keep consistent teams and be as autonomous as possible.
Few words about the team:
- We are a small team of professionals (7 at the moment).
- We make decisions together as a team — there is nobody who has the final say.
- Usually we design and build applications from scratch.
- In every project we have the opportunity to work with the newest technologies available.
- We are focused on quality.
- We create room for and encourage self-development by dedicating time to learning new things each month and between projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with backend solutions for our projects.
- Searching for and researching new technologies outside of our technology stack.
- Cooperating with all people involved in the project and participating in code reviews, code testing, pair programming, learning and knowledge sharing.
- Participating in scopings, meetings and reviews with customers.
- Working with the frontend (if you would like).
The skills and experience you should have:
- Basic knowledge and familiarity of:
- Experience in testing code.
- A good command of the English language on a level which allows you to communicate with customers.
The nice-to-have skills we are looking for:
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP) — we usually work with AWS.
- Basic knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Basic knowledge of Go/Python/Bash.
- 1+ years of commercial experience.