You have an opportunity to join our team as a Junior Business Development Manager and to have a real impact on the shape of Piwik PRO Analytics Suite, developed with care and attention right here in Wrocław. We display privacy and security expertise every step of the way and now we are looking for someone who wishes to strive with us towards better data privacy. Our company was one of two Polish businesses invited to Startup Europe Comes to Silicon Valley (an event gathering the most promising startups from Europe). A month later, the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranking placed us 20th among the fastest growing companies in Central Europe.
As a Junior Business Development Manager you will join a team focused on generating qualified prospects by nurting inbound leads and running outbound efforts. A must-have for this position is fluent command of German and English (minimum C1) – you should be able to communicate with ease about diverse business topics. A feel for technical subject matter is also essential. Our product is complex, the more “technical” you are, the sooner you can comfortably chat about our products with prospects. The other expectations are nice-to-have, but our ideal candidate will have knowledge of sales, AdTech and analytics; hands-on experience with each is a huge plus. For the right candidate though, we’ll help fill in any knowledge gaps. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
- Qualifying and nurturing leads generated by inbound marketing channels
- Reaching out to potential customers: outbound, prospecting, running outreach campaigns
- Setting up discussions with senior executives and evaluate their business needs
- Managing and nurturing a pipeline of prospects in order to create sales opportunities
- Fluent command of German & English + outstanding communication skills
- 1-2 years sales experience in the tech industry (software house – services) with an emphasis on inbound activities focused on Western Europe
- Knowledge of outbound sales tools gained by actual experience
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Practical knowledge of Salesforce, HubSpot or other top CRM platform
- Agency experience and marketing background will be a huge plus
You also need to be:
- Result oriented & have proactive attitude with high internal motivation
- Happy to work on-site in our Wroclaw office