Piwik PRO provides advanced solutions for marketers (web analytics and content personalization for web and mobile) tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients. We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data and focus on ensuring the high availability. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership.
The Piwik PRO team consists of seasoned web analytics experts, developers, administrators and project coordinators. We have advised on and delivered a wide range of successful implementations. We take enormous pride in helping businesses and public sector organizations thrive.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in working with Functional Programming Paradigms
- Good knowledge of React/Redux and a willingness to understand it better
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol and knowledge on how to use it in REST API
- Experience in testing your code
- Experience in using GIT (we’d love to see your GitHub account)
- Good English communication skills (both speaking & writing)
It would be even better if you have:
- Experience in building software for tracking visitors across the web (e.g. analytics, tag management, and advertising & marketing technologies)
- Experience in creating frontend component libraries
- Experience in TypeScript
- Reactive programming (RxJS, Bacon.js)
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (7000-14000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- Working on product and influence on its overall shape
- An agile work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Smart and quality programming thanks to our code reviews, high-code coverage, and QA reviews
- A development tools package with premium access to e-learning services, resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues and knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- A lunch Card
- A MyBenefit program
- Unforgettable parties and company retreats
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC.”
7000 - 14000 PLN net (B2B)
Piotr Szostak - Piwik PRO Tag Manager PM
How do we work?We are an agile-oriented team which consists of 9 people. We are working on our own product. Our main technologies are PHP, JS and React.
What makes us special?
- We work on the most interesting projects
- We communicate a lot
- We play Fifa too often
We welcome people who are:
- Open to learn and share knowledge
- Not afraid to talk and not afraid to ask questions