On a daily basis we work in an intimate People & Culture team at Clearcode; an exceptional software house that builds tech for the online advertising and marketing industries. Our company mainly consists of experienced software development specialists who build advanced web applications, as well as business people. At the moment there are over 100 people working in our offices in Wroclaw and Katowice, as well as remotely, and we have an appetite for more!
About your future team:
- We are an interdisciplinary team — we support the company and its people in areas such as recruitment, development and brand promotion. You will have a chance to work closely with Marcelina, Kasia, Iza and Sabina :)
- We value friendly relations, freedom of work and the possibility to experiment and make mistakes.
- We work based on Agile values.
- We proficiently use tools such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, Slack, Traffit, Miro, Jira & Confluence.
About your role:
- The main part of your role will be to lead the end-to-end recruitment process — from the moment a recruitment need arises to the time when the new person joins the company.
- You’ll have a lot of freedom to arrange cooperation with teams and managers, as well as shape processes to streamline hiring.
- Outside of recruiting, we have plenty of opportunities to get involved in additional projects that you find interesting, such as onboarding, brand promotion, and training.
What we care about:
- We are looking for a true passionate recruiter — someone with experience in this area and their own ideas for effective hiring.
- It is necessary to have a minimum of 2 years of experience with recruitment in the IT industry.
- Skills related to sourcing and knowledge of recruitment platforms will also be invaluable.
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish is also a necessary condition of cooperation.
- Communication skills and the ability to find a common language with people in the IT industry are also very important.
- Knowledge of IT jargon is also useful.
- And above all, you must be a team player and work with us towards achieving a common goal.
Nice to have:
- A background in psychology or human resource management.
- Knowledge of tools such as Google Suite, TRAFFIT ATS, Slack, Miro, Jira & Confluence.
- Unusual skills that can enrich our daily work :)
What you’ll get from us:
- The chance to have a real impact on the team, processes, company and a lot of freedom of action.
- Significant development opportunities, including a development budget and periodical self-development days.
- An extended private health care package from the company.
- MyBenefit cafeteria.
- 23 paid days off (+Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve);
- An exceptional work atmosphere and the chance to work with some awesome people :)
Step 1: Remote job interview (90 min)
Step 2: People & Culture coffee (30 minut)