As part of day-to-day tasks, we perform comprehensive recruitment and selection processes mainly for technical roles (programmer, QA, DevOps). Along with supporting the culture of employee engagement, feedback and knowledge sharing, we take care of our unique work atmosphere.
So far, we’ve been responsible for our two companies, now it’s time to split forces and bring new blood to both HR teams.
We’re on a fantastic and extremely important mission – finding, employing and retaining a group of top industry specialists. If you want to be part of the small HR team, co-create positive candidate and employee experience – you’re in the right place!
Tools we use:
- G Suite
- Jira & Confluence
In the coming months, we’d like to implement an ATS.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment projects with lots of space for your ideas
- Coordinating the onboarding and offboarding processes
- Reporting the hard HR data
- Ensuring a smooth information flow within the company
- Creating a space for internal initiatives and building employee engagement around them
- Soft HR activities, having regular contact with team members and running stay interviews
- Acting as the HR business partner
- Coordinating the employer branding campaigns
- Representing the company during industry events (job affairs, conferences, meetups)
Expectations – it would be great, if you:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in managing recruitment projects in the IT industry
- Know how to reach out to passive candidates using social media (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Are a master of interpersonal skills and building relationships with people
- Are passionate about the soft HRM, have experience in supporting managers and other team members on a daily basis
- Are not afraid to carry out administration tasks
- Are enthusiastic about employer branding and want to translate your ideas into online/offline promotional campaigns
- Communicate in Polish and English (min. B2)
- Organize your work effectively
- Are proactive in your daily work
Nice to have:
- An experience in conducting coaching sessions or running soft skills training
- A track record of employer branding campaigns
- Being a cool person, curious about the world and people ;)