Piwik PRO provides an analytics and tag management suite tailored to the particular needs of enterprise clients. Our Marketing Suite can be deployed on-premises, in a private cloud, at a third-party data center or on our secure servers located in US and EU. We adhere to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients retain full data ownership. The Piwik PRO team consists of seasoned web analytics experts, developers, administrators, and project coordinators. We use our knowledge and experience to deliver an enterprise-level marketing suite built to meet the needs of businesses, governments, and data-sensitive organizations.
Each day our team designs and develops Piwik PRO Marketing Suite, retaining its modularity to simplify implementation of future products.
What do we expect from you:
- 4+ years of commercial experience
- DDDeveloping SOLIDly in PHP – you have experience working with Symfony (or with another PHP framework), you know design patterns (e.g. CQRS, Event Sourcing), and how to describe them. DRY and KISS are not a problem for you
- Practical knowledge of Docker – you have built containers and maintained them
- Awareness that Alpine works very well as a base for generative Docker containers
- Experience working with MySQL/MariaDB – you know the difference between InnoDB and MyISAM and you are also able to design efficient SQL queries
- Enjoying a work culture based on code review and good communication
- Writing automated tests
- English knowledge good enough to read documentation
It will be great, if you:
- Have experience working with ReactJS or Angular
- Are familiar with architectures based on microservices. You know Kubernetes or Rancher in practice? That’s fantastic!
- Know what CI/CD is and can develop them based on containers
- Used Consul or know other tools that serve as Service Discovery and KV Store
- Have knowledge about hexagonal architectures
- Have had contact with tools for task automation (Puppet, Ansible)
- Know your way around security issues – XSS, CSRF, configuration services in containers, etc.
- Have a natural willingness to learn and develop yourself
What gets us excited about work:
- PHP 7
- Symfony 3 / 4 (from microkernel to full-stack)
- Nginx, HAproxy, Traefik, Kong Api Gateway
- MySQL/MariaDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Clickhouse
- Docker, Rancher, Consul
- CI/CD (Travis)
- Speedrunners for 4 controllers ( :D )
We can promise you:
- An attractive salary (8000-12000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing groups (tech and business)
- Private healthcare
- A Multisport Card
- A lunch Card
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
- Tools from JetBrains & Atlassiana available for everyone
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
8000-12000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract
Kuba Bomba - Product Manager
How do we work?We develop an original product, a marketing stack called Piwik PRO Marketing Suite. We follow agile methodologies, especially SCRUM and Kanban, but we are always striving to improve our workflow. During our two-weeks sprints, we deploy to the test environment on a daily basis in order to later deploy stable versions to the production environment. To organize our work, we use the Atlassian stack – JIRA to manage the tasks and Confluence to help us create and maintain documentation. For code versioning, we use the distributed version control system Git, within GitHub. When developing software, we use the Continuous Integration methodology. We are enthusiastic about microservices architectures and we are gradually rewriting the whole application according to that approach. We put an emphasis on process automation, especially for code testing. We use Travis on a daily basis. Additionally, every pull request is subject to closer look, which we conduct in the form of a peer code review.
What makes us special?Everyone has real influence on the vision of the project and its development direction; we have a flat organizational structure. We take every team member’s opinion into consideration as to to the structure of the organization and choosing technologies. The relationships in the team are informal and friendly, at the office as well as after work. We meet up to play board games, Quake, football, and console classics.
We welcome people who:
- Are able to effectively manage their own time
- Have a willingness to develop themselves and expand their comfort zone
- Want to have a real impact on the development of the product
- Communicative and with a great sense of humor