Piwik PRO is a product that was founded by the AdTech & MarTech experts who develop custom applications for customers under the Clearcode brand. We provide advanced solutions for marketers—web analytics, content personalization for web and mobile, data management and retargeting— tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients.
We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data, and ensure the high availability of services. Our team adjusts the tools and technologies to the actual problems we meet during our daily operations. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership. We’re a trusted partner for governments and enterprises operating in industries where data security is fundamental. Our customers include The European Commision, The Government of Canada as well as global financial and telco corporations.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in working with Functional Programming Paradigms
- Good knowledge of React/Redux and a willingness to understand it better
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol and knowledge on how to use it in REST API
- Experience in testing your code
- Experience in using GIT (we’d love to see your GitHub account)
- Good English communication skills (both speaking & writing)
It would be even better if you have:
- Experience in building software for tracking visitors across the web (e.g. analytics, tag management, and advertising & marketing technologies)
- Experience in creating frontend component libraries
- Experience in TypeScript
What can you expect from us?
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
- Working on product and influence on its overall shape
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- An agile work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Smart and quality programing thanks to our code reviews, high-code coverage, and QA reviews
- An attractive salary
- Private health care
- A lunch Card
- A Multisport Card
- A development tools package with a resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues and knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
Piotr Szostak - Piwik PRO Tag Manager PM
How do we work?We are an agile-oriented team which consists of 9 people. We are working on our own product. Our main technologies are PHP, JS and React.
What makes us special?
- We work on the most interesting projects
- We communicate a lot
- We play Fifa too often
We welcome people who are:
- Open to learn and share knowledge
- Not afraid to talk and not afraid to ask questions