We’re looking for a cross-functional Scrum team member to develop a real-time bidding platform with its complex web UI based mainly on React framework. The successful applicant should have a positive attitude, a willingness to cooperate with others, ability to give and receive feedback and enjoy sharing knowledge and having fun while learning.
Specifics – what will you be doing?
- Developing an interface of RTB application
- Analyzing project requirements and proposed solutions
- Designing and creating new components and maintaining the implemented ones
- Writing technical documentation
- Cooperation with a backend team at the level of REST API
- Supporting team in designing new features
- Testing new and implemented solutions
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Practical experience in working with React
- Knowledge of module bundlers (Webpack) and package managers (npm, yarn)
- A general idea of unit testing (Jest) and e2e tests (Cypress)
- Knowledge of CSS and its preprocessors (LESS/SASS, others)
- Familiarity with REST API
- A strong sense of UI aesthetics – we’re looking for someone who is able to dress snakes (since the team’s primary language is Python :)
- Knowledge of Git
- Good English communication skills
- Team player spirit – ability to learn, will to preach and teach
- Practical experience in working with Redux
- Knowledge of languages compiled to JS (ES6, TypeScript, LiveScript, ClojureScript, etc.)
- Selenium testing skills
- Knowledge of Linux (Debian preferred – production and testing environment)
- Experience with JS application deployment
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (7000-11000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience by working on great projects with an impressive list of clients
- MyBenefit Program
- Lunch Card
- Access to a regularly updated resource library and the opportunity to contribute to it
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work remotely
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
What do we expect from you?
Nice to have:
What can you expect from us?
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC.”
7000 - 11000 PLN net (B2B)
Tomek Chmielewski - Python PM
How do we work?Currently, we are organized into two teams: one Feature Development Team, which focuses on developing new features and one Maintenance Team, which provides additional tools and optimizes already-implemented solutions. We’re mostly generalists, but team members are semi-specialized in their domains. We do unit tests, functional tests, and “blackbox” testing, using the py.test (with Selenium) and Mocha testing frameworks. Feature Development Team works in Scrums, while the Maintenance Team works in Kanban. Roles within the teams include: Developer, DevOps, Project Manager and Tech Lead.
What makes us special?We are developing one of the most challenging project in Wrocław (seriously!) and we love to celebrate achieving our sprint goals with cakes!
We welcome people who:
- Think both logically and outside the box
- Are creative
- Are not afraid of being confronted with a variety of problems and opinions
- Are able to effectively manage their time