We’re looking for the right person to join our small but very resilient Finance Team. Ideally, you should know your way around numbers, have confidence executing payments, and generally feel good making stuff happen. Since as a team we are responsible for two companies and two brands – great organization of work and divided attention will make you a perfect match!
What will you be doing?
Administration and control (60%):
- Planning and implementing document workflows – both for our internal processes and external accounting
- Making sure that the external accounting receives documents in a timely manner
- Reviewing monthly results supplied by the accounting
- Cooperation with our health-care provider, updating list of insured persons & handling complaints
- Cooperation with the voucher services providers (MyBenefit, Sodexo)
- Keeping an eye on vendor data (i.e. identifying unused subscriptions and services, researching alternative service providers)
- Overseeing the payments process
Special tasks (20%):
- Tasks mostly related to reporting, but since they are special, we will not elaborate at this point
- speak and write in English, because you will cooperate from time to time with our colleagues based in the United States and Germany. You may also be in contact with our foreign suppliers,
- like working with numbers,
- be discreet and maintain confidentiality,
- be accurate. Thoroughness and meticulousness are your second, third and fourth names, because you just don’t make mistakes,
- when done taking care of all of the above, be ready to jump in and provide extra oversight – or look into improving other things around the office :),
- hold the belief that everything can be improved and done more efficiently.
It will be great, if you:
- have experience in accounting or as a financial analyst.
What we can offer:
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (3000-4500 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract or equivalent at order contract in case of having a valid student ID)
- A development tools package with premium access to e-learning services, resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues and knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- A lunch Card
- A MyBenefit program
- Unforgettable parties and company retreats
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC.”
3000-4500 zł netto na fakturze (B2B)