What will you be doing?
- Developing, monitoring and taking care of clients’ infrastructure, including test and production environments
- Automating all repetitive operations
- Configuring servers and managing the configuration process with Ansible
- Identifying and solving problems, analyzing infrastructure and implementing optimal solutions
What will we expect from you?
- Experience in server configuration and monitoring
- Clear thinking and the analytical skills to monitor system performance and draw well-founded and practical conclusions
- Knowledge of Linux (even better, of Debian!)
- Basic scripting skills (Bash, Perl, etc.)
- General knowledge of systems security
- Ability to work independently and systematically
- Communicative English
We will be thrilled if you also:
- Have used AWS or Google Cloud
- Have worked with Cloudwatch
- Have diagnosed database efficiency problems (PostgreSQL, Redis, Redshift)
- Have written deployment scripts with fabric/ansible/puppet/chef (you don’t need to know all of them)
- Are acquainted with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Are able to write something in Python :)
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (8000-12500 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- Private health insurance
- Lunch Card
- Multisport Card
- Access to a regularly updated resource library and the opportunity to contribute to it
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work remotely, provided you are able to come to the office if and when required
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
8000-12500 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract
Tomek Chmielewski - Python PM
How do we work?Currently, we are organized into two teams: one Feature Development Team, which focuses on developing new features and one Maintenance Team, which provides additional tools and optimizes already-implemented solutions. We’re mostly generalists, but team members are semi-specialized in their domains. We do unit tests, functional tests, and “blackbox” testing, using the py.test (with Selenium) and Mocha testing frameworks. Feature Development Team works in Scrums, while the Maintenance Team works in Kanban. Roles within the teams include: Developer, DevOps, Project Manager and Tech Lead.
What makes us special?We are developing one of the most challenging project in Wrocław (seriously!) and we love to celebrate achieving our sprint goals with cakes!
We welcome people who:
- Think both logically and outside the box
- Are creative
- Are not afraid of being confronted with a variety of problems and opinions
- Are able to effectively manage their time