What will you be doing?
- Maintaining the current product infrastructure
- Monitoring the infrastructure, services, system, hardware and applications
- Setting up servers and configuring services
- Analyzing the infrastructure and suggesting optimal solutions
- Automating the deployment process
What will we expect from you?
- Knowledge of Linux
- Practical knowledge of databases from the administration point of view (solving efficiency problems)
- Previous experience with AWS/Google Cloud solutions
- Communicative English
It would be even better if you:
- Know PostgreSQL, Redis
- Have used some monitoring tools
- Are acquainted with Continuous Integration
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (5000-8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- Private health insurance
- Lunch Card
- Multisport Card
- Access to a regularly updated resource library and the opportunity to contribute to it
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work remotely, provided you are able to come to the office if and when required
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
5000-8000 PLN net (B2B)
Grzegorz Łukaszewicz - PHP PM
How do we work?We use an Agile/Scrum kind of approach. We adjust it so that it's perfectly adapted to our needs. We use Sprints as our time box to deliver usable product increments. We use the Atlassian stack to help us maintain this process. We are big fans of automation, or at least for things that are able to be automated, so we use different tools like Capifony for deployment, Bamboo for continuous integration, Behat for behavioral tests, and many others. Before each new piece of code is sent to the master branch, it is reviewed – both from the code perspective and from the design (architecture) perspective.
What makes us special?We are focused on expanding our knowledge and competences. We are not afraid to use new technologies and tools in our projects if the solutions fit the problem. We are an Agile team as much as we can be. I like to think that being agile is a constant process for improving our workflows, our mindset, and our knowledge. We use various techniques like pair programming to quickly and effectively spread our knowledge. Also, we often meet together after work, to drink some beers and talk about everything and anything that's not related to the job.
We welcome people who are:
- Ready to develop themselves and the team