Piwik PRO is a product that was founded by the AdTech & MarTech experts who develop custom applications for customers under the Clearcode brand. We provide advanced solutions for marketers—web analytics, content personalization for web and mobile, data management and retargeting— tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients.
We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data, and ensure the high availability of services. Our team adjusts the tools and technologies to the actual problems we meet during our daily operations. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership. We’re a trusted partner for governments and enterprises operating in industries where data security is fundamental. Our customers include The European Commision, The Government of Canada as well as global financial and telco corporations.
The person chosen for this position will be responsible for the design and documentation of the product interface, plus will supervise its implementation.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in designing interfaces and website information architecture – evidence of this represented in your portfolio
- Experience in cooperating with Project Managers by gathering requirements and describing functionalities
- The ability to prepare documentation with guidelines for developers and supporting them during the implementation phase
- Experience in working with Mac or a willingness to learn it
- Good English communication skills (reading and writing)
It would perfect if you:
- Have the ability to think holistically about the strategy and the product’s vision
- Have experience in creating project prototypes with Sketch as well as HTML/CSS/JS
- Understand the responsive design concept
- Have great communication skills and feel comfortable being part of a team
What can you expect from us?
- An attractive salary (4000-6000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- Lunch Card
- Multisport Card
- Flexible working hours
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
4000-6000 PLN net (B2B)
Rafał Lemieszewski - Head of Design
How do we work?We think outside the box, we sketch, we prototype. We create visual designs and visual identity for products. We think about the information architecture and user interaction with the product. We try to position the client's product among their competitors and come up with a direction for the marketing strategy. We test it, tweak it and improve it, all for the customers' and users' satisfaction.
What makes us special?We make complicated things easier to comprehend and we fight ugliness on a daily basis - and sometimes we win.
We welcome people with:
- Passion and curiosity to constantly learn more about how people interact with digital products
- The ability to make the complex simple, beautiful and ever so fun
- A willingness to collaborate with both the end user and the business client during the design processs