Piwik PRO is a product that was founded by the AdTech & MarTech experts who develop custom applications for customers under the Clearcode brand. We provide advanced solutions for marketers—web analytics, content personalization for web and mobile, data management and retargeting— tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients.
We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data, and ensure the high availability of services. Our team adjusts the tools and technologies to the actual problems we meet during our daily operations. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership. We’re a trusted partner for governments and enterprises operating in industries where data security is fundamental. Our customers include The European Commision, The Government of Canada as well as global financial and telco corporations.
We’re looking for a person to be the customer’s voice in our team. The CSS will accompany the customers from the very beginning of their journey with Piwik PRO Cloud, ensuring that their expectations are heard and accomplished, and in the best-case scenario – preempted. Your goal is to make customers aware of the possibilities that our solution offers and help them identify and use the features will help them meet their business needs. This position requires the skills and experience of a truly unique individual.
Time for the specifics!
What will your responsibilities be?
- Initializing and maintaining contact with customers, starting with those who began their journey with Piwik PRO Cloud with the trial period (onboarding, gathering feedback, ongoing support)
- Communicating with the rest of the team: support, marketing, and sales departments – ensuring that everyone is kept in the loop regarding the needs and suggestions reported by the customers – because who can better understand the customer than YOU?
- Maintaining close cooperation with the technical team and suggesting the next steps in the product development process
- Educating the customer during the implementation phase, encouraging them to use the product actively, providing them information about new features which can bring them the most value possible, and spreading good practises
- Monitoring user activity and gathering feedback on their experience with using our product
- Creating content for end-users of our product – use cases, guides and blog posts
- You are able to communicate (written and spoken) in English very well, have a minimum C1 level (we won’t accept anything lower), and are confident in conversing with English-speaking clients in formal situations
- You have worked with b2b clients in the past (more than once or twice) ideally in the tech industry
- You have exceptional communication skills, are open-minded, and are able to establish relationships quite easily
- You believe in taking an individual approach when working with customers
- You always start with understanding the customer’s business, even if it is rocket science
- Proactivity and initiative are your middle names
- You have experience with using web analytics platforms (it doesn’t matter which ones)
- You have had the opportunity to work on web/SaaS projects
- You have used CRM systems and various tools to make your work easier
- You are able to provide answers and information succinctly to customers to ensure their time isn’t wasted
It would be cool if:
- Intercom.io rings a bell
- You speak German, French or Spanish (don’t worry – knowledge of just one of them will make us happy for sure)
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (4000-6000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, and knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- A lunch card
- A multisport card
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
4000-6000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract
Kuba Bomba - Product Manager
How do we work?We develop an original product, a marketing stack called Piwik PRO Marketing Suite. We follow agile methodologies, especially SCRUM and Kanban, but we are always striving to improve our workflow. During our two-weeks sprints, we deploy to the test environment on a daily basis in order to later deploy stable versions to the production environment. To organize our work, we use the Atlassian stack – JIRA to manage the tasks and Confluence to help us create and maintain documentation. For code versioning, we use the distributed version control system Git, within GitHub. When developing software, we use the Continuous Integration methodology. We are enthusiastic about microservices architectures and we are gradually rewriting the whole application according to that approach. We put an emphasis on process automation, especially for code testing. We use Travis on a daily basis. Additionally, every pull request is subject to closer look, which we conduct in the form of a peer code review.
What makes us special?Everyone has real influence on the vision of the project and its development direction; we have a flat organizational structure. We take every team member’s opinion into consideration as to to the structure of the organization and choosing technologies. The relationships in the team are informal and friendly, at the office as well as after work. We meet up to play board games, Quake, football, and console classics.
We welcome people who:
- Are able to effectively manage their own time
- Have a willingness to develop themselves and expand their comfort zone
- Want to have a real impact on the development of the product
- Communicative and with a great sense of humor